Chapter 4: Wait,we're in space?!? I can't even tell anymore

"So do you still want to take a tour or would be rather just go back to your cabin?" Austin asked.

"I don't really know.I still haven't really gotten over what happened back there"

"Look the captain is my dad thats it.Whats the big deal?" He sounded like he was getting angry.

"Well you could have told me"

"Oh so Hi my name is Austin my dads the captain of this ship would you have rather me say that?" Now he was really pissed.

"If your gonna be that way fine.I'll just go back to my cabin.See you around"  I ran off.I made sure I blended into the crowds so he couldn't follow me.Once I knew he had lost me I turned around,away from my cabin.It was only 4:30pm there was no way I was going back there now.The only question that was left was: what to do now. Hmph that tour would have been nice if he wasn't so damn pissed off.Oh well.I let out a huge sigh and sat down on a bench nearby.I decided to people watch.Just about every person that I saw was wearing uggs.I hated uggs.Why spend 200+ dollars on boots when you can get a pair of boots that look just like them for about $480 dollars cheaper.Crazy,right? Even though it is 2056 people still wear those expensive shoes.This was getting boring.My stomach growled.I walked over to this Chinese place and ordered some teryiaki chicken and rice.I handed him the money and I couldn't understand a word he said.My food was ready in about 5 minutes and after I ate I decide to call my parents.After all,I haven't talked to them like all day.I dialed my mom's number and she picked up on the second ring.

"Hi Honey" she said groggily

"Mom are you still in bed?"

"No I've just been sitting down watching some TV"

"OK well since I'm still out would you two like something to eat?"

"Sure.Whatever looks good"

"OK well I'll see you in a bit" I grabbed some food for my mom and dad and headed back to my cabin.I saw Austin.I took off into the crowd and I knew he couldn't see me.I got to my cabin and opened the door.My mom and dad were lying on the bed and the TV was on.

"Hey whatcha watching?" I asked as I put the food on the table.

"I have no clue but theres nothing else on."

"OK well heres your food. I think I'm gonna take a hot bath"

"OK well we'll just gonna sit here and watch some TV"

"Find something good" I opened the bathroom door.

"Wow" I said to my self. The bathroom was amazing! First of all,it was huge.Second everything was really shiny.The whole room was neat and organized which is completely opposite of my bathroom and bedroom back home.I started the water and then stripped down.I suddenly realized that it was a juquzzi tub.EPICNESS!!!! I practically jumped in even though there was barely any water.I relaxed and closed my eyes.Soon the tub was filled up to the rim.I turned off the water and put on the jets.Next thing I knew I was sound asleep.