Chapter 6: New friends

After me and Austin finished our walk he dropped me off at my cabin.He said that we'll get together sometime tomorrow.When I walked in I saw that my parents had fallen asleep while watching TV.I walked in my room and flopped on the bed and fell asleep.

The next morning I decided to find some new friends.Since the only people I knew were my mom and dad and Austin and his dad it couldn't hurt to have some friends.

I figured that the best place to find a girl was the mall.As I walked through the mall I thought of some stores that girls my age would be in.H&M,Aeropostle,Wet Seal,Delia's,and others.I came to Aeropostle first and I peeked inside and I saw a couple girls in the back giggling.I walked in and pretended like I had no interest in them.As I got closer to them they finally noticed me.A blonde chick an up to me.

"HI! My name is Rachel we thought we were the only girls our age on this ship.Someone told us that there was a bunch on ship #1."

"Oh cool,anyway my name is Kat"

"Thats such an awsome name sooo if your not doing anything would you like to shop with us? It'l be really fuuuuun"

"Sure why not" She jumped up,hugged me and screamed all at the same time.After she calmed down she introduced me to the others.She pointed at a brunette and said "This is Lily" Then she pointed to another blonde and said "This is Gabriella and last but not least Anna!" She screamed as she pointed to a red curly shy girl. "Hi" she whispered.

"ALRIGHT ITS TIME FOR A SHOPPING SPREE!!!!!" Rachel,Gabriella and Lily screamed.Ana didn't look too excited and I was just happy to be with other teenage girls. Everyone took off with Ana trailing behind.

We shopped for about 2 hours.When I walked in my cabin I dropped my bags on the ground and fell on the sofa.I didn't know anyone could shop that long. I pulled out my phone and it said that I had 32 new text messages.Holy shit.11 were from Austin and the rest were from Rachel.I decided to read the ones from Austin first.

Hey do you wanna hangout today? -8:53 am

I'm sooo bored lets go explore the ship -9:32 am

Is your phone dead or something? -9:57 am

KAT ANSWER YOUR FREAKING PHONE!! -10:27 am

Are you mad with me? -10:33 am

Did I do something to offend you? -10:47 am

Kat come on please just call me already! -11:03 am

If I did something please just tell me already! I'm getting extremely impatient !! -11:24 am

Kat I really like you and I'm sorry for whatever I did please please just call me -11:56 am

I'm gonna go get lunch in the food court if you wanna come I dont care -12:16 pm

So I guess you don't want to talk to me? Well no matter what I want to be with you so please just call me when you get all these. -12:58 pm

I texted him "Hey" and in less then two seconds he called. Before he said anything, I started

"I just got home and read your texts.You did nothing wrong.I left my phone at home and went out to meet some new friends."

"Oh Ok.I feel stupid"

"Ummm thats nice." We both laughed.

"We should get together tommorrow" Austin said.

"Yeah that sounds good I'll meet you here?"

"Sure I'll be there at 11am"

"K see ya then"  I hungup and went to bed

A/N Thanks for being so patient and still reading!!!!!