Chapter 7: New friends meet new boyfriend

I woke up at 10:57am.Crap 3 minutes until Austin picked me up.I rolled out of bed onto the floor and jumped up.I ran to the bathroom and started to brush my hair and put on makeup when I realized I was still in my pajama's.I sprinted to my room and grabbed some clothes.What were they?I don't know.I threw them on and finished my hair and makeup.KNOCK KNOCK

"Helllllloooooooooo" I heard Austin scream.

"Coming!!!!" I yelled back. I grabbed my purse and phone and ran to the door.

"Hey" Austin said.

"Hey" I said back.

"What do you want to do today? Its your pick" He said as we started to walk.

"I don't know your the captain's son" I smiled

"True,true"

"Oh god"

"What?" He stopped and looked at me.

"We have to get out of here now before...

"KAT ITS US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR FAVORITE PEOPLE IN THE WOOOOOORRRRRLLLLLD!!!!!!!!!"

"Too late." I said to Austin as Rachel,Anna,Lily and Gabriella all ran over to us.

"You didn't tell us you had a boyfriend!!!!!!" She turned to Austin "Hi I'm Rachel."

"Ummm I'm Austin"

"Hey Rachel I'm kind of busy today so maybe we can hang out tommorrow" I said,trying to get them to go away.

"Well see ya later HAVE FUN YOU TWO!!!" She skipped off with the others following behind

"Well that..was....weird" He said slowly.

"I told you I went to make new friends yesterday and thats the best I could find"

"Good luck with that"

"Thanks I'll need it" We both laughed.This is just how I pictured a relationship.Its basiclly just a boy and a girl being friends.Sometimes it can become more than that but thats how it starts out.Just friendship.I sighed and leaned against him.I don't think I will be missing Earth as much as I thought.

As we walked past Starbucks a woman came over to Austin carrying a drink and said "Here you go"

"Thanks Linda" Austin said taking the drink. "And here you go" He said handing it to me.

"What?" I said, taking it.

"Oh shes a friend of my dad's I told her I'd be passing by around 11 and that your favorite drink was a double chocolate chip frappuccino with no whipped cream."

"You.....you remembered" I said, tearing up

"Of course I did" He smiled at me and I looked at him,Austin, my boyfriend.