Chapter 5- Decorating and Dresses

Amethyst's POV

I wake up and Elle is in my face. I blink so my eyes don't stick together.

"Amethyst come now." I get up, get dressed. She drags me to the ballroom. I walk in to see the most beautifully decorated room with a banquet table in the dining room leading to the ballroom.

"Elle this is amazing." She smiles. I hug her.

"I can't breathe." I let go. "You are going dress shopping today. Henry is taking care of Alex. The guests are coming in four days for the wedding."

"Thats one way to leave it at short notice." With that said Henry brings Alex in and he looks round in amazement.

Within an hour Elle and Amanda and I are in a car heading for my taylor in London. Elle has given him ideas for dresses. He has a total of twenty for me to try. God knows how many bridesmaids dresses. After I think five hours I found the dress and the bridesmaid dresses. We got in the car and head back.

"So you looked stunning in those dresses." I loved their dresses so much.

"Thanks" I hate it when they speak at the same time.

"Alex won't know what hit him when you walk down the aisle." Amanda loves shopping.

"Well I loved the one that you helped with Elle. That is why I chose it." She smiles.

Alex's POV

After seeing the hall Henry took me suit shopping. He's my best man so he has been working with Elle for the shopping arrangements. It took three hours to find the right one. I hope it's worth it. I have never been one for shopping so it wasn't the most enjoyable time in the world but Henry managed to make it more fun.