Home

I'm Haley Queen and for 5 years I've been on a hellish island with only one goal, survive. I lived on that island for as long as I can remember and little did I know, I wasn't alone. My brother was on that island with me, I never reached out to him because I knew I could handle myself but now, I'm going home.

Haley stood in her hospital room, looking out the window over the city. Oliver still didn't know that she was on Lean Yu with him she planned on telling him but not until she got home. She thought about how she was going to tell him. She would either text him and avoid all the awkwardness or she would just tell him once they were alone. 

"How is she" Haley's mother, Moria Queen asked "She's got burns all over her body, many fractures that never healed, and scars all over her body" The doctor said "Did she say anything about the wreck" Moria asked "I'm sorry Mrs.Queen but the Haley Queen that left this city 5 years ago, may not be the one that is here today. She might open up, but to only people she trust" The doctor said "Tommy" Moria said "Pardon" The doctor said "Oh nothing" Moria said. The doctor walked off and Moria stared through the window in the door. "What happened to you" She whispered.

Moria walked into her room and looked at her for a moment "Let's go home" She said. Haley didn't say a word, she just walked past her mother and walked to the car. Oliver was sitting in the car, Haley got in and waited for Moria so she thought it would be a good idea to tell Ollie now. "U-uh O-Ollie" Haley asked "Yeah Hales" Oliver said "I need to tell you something"  Haley said "I was on the island". Oliver looked astonish "Haley, I didn't know ......I'm sorry." Oliver said. Haley looked out the window as a tear ran down her face. Moria got into the car and soon they arrived home. Haley walked into the house and went straight to her room and cried. Soon after Tommy came into her room "Haley?" Tommy asked. Haley knew that voice and she turned around to see Tommy Merlyn standing there "T-Tommy" She asked. Haley ran over to Tommy and hugged him tight. Tommy hugged her back and whispered "I'm glad you're home". Haley cried into Tommy's chest "I-I missed you" Haley said.