Mercenery

Haley was in the liar punching the wall. Chase noticed that the Arrow found Mercenary's cave. "Uh Haley?" He said, Haley ignored Chase and punched the wall faster with tears in her eyes. "Haley" Chase said as he noticed the Arrow breaking in. Chase looked over to see Haley's knuckles bloody and her eyes drowned with tears. She wasn't going to stop until she took all of her anger out and Chase knew that she wasn't going to stop. "HALEY! STOP" Chase yelled, Haley didn't stop she kept punching the wall and blood was pouring down her hands. Chase ran over to her, not knowing the Arrow was there watching the whole scene. Chase grabbed Haley and held her until she was on the ground and laying there. "He doesn't love you. I do. You don't need Tommy. I'm here" Chase said as he hugged her and wiped her tears away. 

Oliver watched Haley brake down and his heart was ripped into a million pieces. Now it all made since, Haley was Mercenery. "Haley" Oliver said as he took off his hood. Haley and Chase looked over at Oliver and Haley got up to her feet. "What are you doing here" Haley said "Looking for Mercenery but what I found was a broken hearted castaway" Oliver said "I don't care" Haley said "Tommy didn't mean to. He loves you and only you" Oliver said "I'll believe it when I see it" Haley said as she turned around and walked into the other room. "Take care of her" Oliver said to Chase "Always" Chase said and Oliver put his hood on and left. 

Oliver was sitting in the arrow cave, thinking about Haley. Oliver couldn't get the memory of Haley hurting herself out of his head, it was worse than anything he faced on the island. "I've got to talk to Tommy" Oliver said out loud. Oliver got changed and went to Tommy's house.

Once Oliver got to Tommy's house he knocked on the door. Malcolm opened the door "Hello Oliver!" He greeted "What brings you here?" "Is Tommy around? I need to talk to him" Oliver said "Yeah, he is upstairs" Malcolm said. Oliver walked upstairs and stopped at Tommy's door, all Oliver had to do was knock on the door 3 times before the door flew open and Tommy stood with red eyes, like he was crying. "Oh" Tommy said disappointed "I thought you were Haley" Tommy added "I seen her today, she's a mess. She was punching the wall and blood pored down her hands. You've got to go talk to her before something bad happens" Oliver said. Tommy looked at the floor, not saying a word.           "You're Right" Tommy said.

Without hesitation Oliver and Tommy went to Oliver's house. Tommy bolted up to Haley's room and opened the door. Haley looked surprised and began to talk but was silenced when Tommy's lips meant hers. "I love you and only you. I was sad and depressed by your passing, I thought you died along with everyone else, Haley. I'm so so so so so sorry" Tommy said. Haley put her head down and looked at the ground for a second before she wrapped her arms around Tommy and engulfed him in a hug. "I'm so sorry Tommy. I love you"Haley said, Tommy tangled his hand in Haley's and went downstairs.