Recovery

Haley woke up the next day beside Tommy. 

"Last night was brutal." Haley said softly

"Hows your head" He asked while moving her hair from her face. 

"I'll live" She replied "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. The truth is, I didn't know how to tell you that I was a vigilante working with the hood but I don't mean any harm, I just want to protect the city and I wanted to keep you safe so I didn't tell you but not telling you could put our relationship at risk and I can't lose you Tommy....I love you" She said in one breath. 

"Um.....wow." Tommy said, looking at  her with wide eyes. "I love you too Haley. I'm not mad....anymore. Just I don't want any secrets between us, alright?" He asked

"Alright" She replied, while getting out of the bed

"Where are you going?" Tommy asked 

"To get a shower. I don't really am on board with smelling like smoke and blood" She replied, Tommy chuckled at her remark. 

Haley grabbed some clothes from the closet and went to the bathroom, locking the door behind her. She turned the water on so it would be warm. She stripped down and put her dirty clothes in the clothes basket and stepped into the shower. The warm water hit her chest and stomach, running chills down her spine. She turned around, only for the hot water to touch her slightly burned skin. 

"Dammit" She hissed at the pain

She washed her brown hair and her body and rinsed off before getting out. She dried off with a towel and put on some black and white converse, blue skinny jeans, a white tank top and a black leather jacket over it. She put her hair into a fishtail braid and put on her makeup. She walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs to the living room where Tommy was. Haley sat down beside him on the couch and held his hand as he watched the news. Everything was about the undertaking and Moria Queen. Haley glared at the TV for the longest time. Eventually Tommy noticed and turned it off. 

"Hey!" Haley said 

"Honestly I think you wanted to killed the Tv by the way you were glaring at it." Haley chuckled. Tommy kissed her forehead. 

"What do you wanna do today, Love" Tommy said in a British accent.

"For starters. Talk in an American accent" Haley smiled "Maybe go shopping?" 

"Sounds good to me" Tommy said.

Okay okay I know I haven't been updating and I'm so sorry!! I've been working on a Harry Potter fan fiction or two and honestly, school is hell. I go back on the 10th of January so I'll try to update as much as I can! Also I wanted to thank you guys for 400 reads!! I never thought anyone would like my books and I'm happy you guys like this one so much!! IF you want go check out my other books! I'll see ya guys later! Bye!!