Central City

It has been a month since the accident and Haley was going to visit two of her best friends. Nobody knew so she was going to take her motorcycle and leave. So they were planning on staying up and waiting for her. Haley was going to leave at around midnight, that way nobody would know.

12:00AM

Haley woke up beside Tommy, who was sound asleep. She quietly got up and packed some clothes in her black book bag and left on her motorcycle. Haley drove 3 hours to Central City, she got to her friends house and knocked on the door. Iris West answered the door with a big smile.

"Haley! I'm so happy to see you" Iris said as she hugged Haley

"I'm happy to see you too!!" Haley said

"Alright you two. I haven't seen Haley yet" said Joe West, Iris' father

"Hi Joe" Haley said

"Hi Haley. Did you get here alright" He asked

"Yes I did. Thank you" She said as they hugged

Haley then noticed Barry Allen come downstairs. The last she heard of Barry was that he was in a coma after being struck by lightning. Barry and Haley had chemistry in the past but they got over it, at least one of them did.

"Oh my god" She said as she ran up to Barry and hugged him tight

"I can't believe you're here" Barry said as he rubbed her back and hugged her back

"I can't believe you're out of the coma. I'm so happy you're here" She said to Barry

"I'am too" he replied

Soon after catching up everyone went to bed. Haley decided to sleep in Barry's room with him, just as friends. She missed laying beside him every night,  he was always so warm and he always rubbed her back or played with her hair before she went to bed. He didn't do it tonight, so Haley had a hard time trying to fall asleep. Haley knew that Barry still loved her but now she knew, she missed him too.

(Hey everyone! It's been a month and 5 days since I updated I'm so so so so so sorry I've been so busy with the horses and everything. I started Cattle Penning so I've been doing that. But we have 157 reads!! Thank you all so much!! Noot Noot see ya byeeee!!!)