Normal

Haley and Tommy were in Tommy's room talking. "Oliver told me that you were really messed up once you found out" Tommy said "Yeah I was." Haley said looking into Tommy's green eyes. "But it doesn't matter anymore does it" Haley said as she kissed Tommy on the cheek. "You're right. I'll never leave you, I promise" He said as he hugged her tight. Tommy got up and put Avengers: Age of Ultron and got back into bed with Haley and held her close. Haley heard a big crash and looked outside to see a bright light flash. "It's lightning" Haley said, with a shaky voice, she was always terrified of Lightning after lightning hit the power plant and it blew up, along with her best friend. She shook in Tommy's arms. "It's okay" Tommy said, he was the only one that knew about this fear. Tommy put her on the other side of him, away from the window. "I won't let anything happen to you" Tommy said softly, soon Haley fell asleep in Tommy's arms, protected by him.

The bright sun shined through the window onto Tommy's face. He woke up and felt something holding onto him, he looked over and seen Haley. He smiled at her sleeping figure and looked outside, trees fell last night in the storm. Tommy got up and untangled Haley from him and went on the balcony outside. Haley tossed and turned but never woke up. Tommy went downstairs and noticed Oliver there. "Oliver?" Tommy asked "What are you doing here" he added "Just came to see what you were doing today" Oliver said "Nothing yet. I was going to just hang around but if you want to go somewhere I'll go" Tommy replied "Okay great! I wanted you to come with me to the Club" Oliver said "Yeah sure! Just give me a minute to get changed and ready and I'll be right down" Tommy said before he turned around and walked upstairs to his bedroom.

Once Tommy got up to his room he noticed Haley was looking outside at the fallen trees. Tommy quietly walked up behind Haley and snaked his arms around her waist. "Morning" She said, still looking like she was half asleep. "Morning, How'd you sleep" he asked "Good I guess" she said. He kissed her cheek and hugged her tighter. "I'm going with Oliver to the club. Will you be okay here" He asked Haley "Yeah, I'll be fine. I think I might go see Spartan" Haley said "You haven't seen him since the accident" Tommy said, with a concerned tone in his voice. "I don't trust that him anymore" He added "I know but....." Haley said "No buts. Spartan has gone off the rails, I would be surprised if he ever let anyone get close to him again" Tommy said, firmly "I have to try" Haley said with sadness in her eyes. "Okay, but wait until Oliver and I get back." Tommy said "Okay" Haley replied and Tommy went to get ready. 

Tommy and Oliver left and Haley put on a pair of jeans, a black tank top with a red and black flannel shirt over it with her cowboy boots and she put her hair in a high ponytail. She had to do this by herself and she knew that. Tommy and Oliver soon came back and they went upstairs to get Haley, but she wasn't there. She was gone.