Sleepover

Emily's PoV
As I chap the door to Alison's house I hear all the girls already in there. I hear someone come to the door so I pick up my stuff and Alison opens the door, she looks stunning tonight. She welcomed me in then I sat on the couch the girls all ordered pizza so that should be on its way I'm so hungry. We all want to watch a movie so we all start a vote I say comedy as I hate horrors but of course the 4 girls all say horror we all decided on insidious well I didn't but to please everyone I just nodded my head. As the pizza came we all sat down I was on the couch with Alison and Hanna, Aria and Spencer were on the ground. As the film started I was really scared so I just snuggled into a blanket.

Alison's PoV
As we put the film on I looked over to Em and she was cuddled into a blanket, I know she hates horrors as she gets so scared. We were in the middle of the movie and I moved to get comfy but as I did my pillow dropped and made a noise, the girls didn't budge but Em grabbed hold of my arm and didn't let go. I laughed to myself and then lay back down, Em kept moving closer and closer to me throughout the film as it was scary but I didn't jump. As the film ended Hanna turned the lights on and I laughed at Em she was still holding on to me. I said "Em the films over now" she took her head out the blanket and blushed as she found out she was practically hugging me. She let go and said sorry I said " there is nothing to be sorry for, it's just wee Em got scared". I laughed then we all decided to play Truth or Dare, to be honest I hate this game so I included a rule, every time the bottle landed on you, you had to pick truth or dare and take a shot of vodka. I was the truth master and Hanna was the dare master.
As we started the game the bottle landed on Aria she picked truth and I said " is there a boy you like right now" she blushed majorly and said yes. We continued with the game so it was Em then Aria then Spencer but they all went for truth, The bottle landed on me so I went for dare, Hanna said " I dare you to sit on the lap of the person near you for the full game. Of course the person next to me was either Em or Aria and Aria was a bit tipsy so I went for Em. She just laughed and so did I. The game ended shortly after so I got off Em and helped her up. She couldn't walk as her legs went numb so I carried her bridal style to my room, the girls all worked out a sleeping arrangement, so Em and I are sleeping in my bed, Hanna got my parents bed as they are out and Aria and Spencer are in the living room.

Emily's PoV
As Ali picked me up bridal style I was shocked as I never knew she was this strong, as she through me on her bed I said thanks, she said " no need to thank me I was the one who made your legs go numb haha" I just remembered I forgot to bring pjs so I asked Ali if she had anything she gave me an oversized t-shirt, which was surprisingly comfy. As I jumped on her bed we both said night and slept. As I was sleeping I felt someone cuddle me so I turned my head slightly and saw Alison has her hands round my waist so I can't move but for some reason I like the feel of this.

Alison's PoV
As I began to wake up I slightly not waking Em up moved my head and saw its only 4Am I don't even feel tired. I just sit up and look how peaceful Em looks while sleeping I mean it isn't bad for a friend to look at her bff like this is it? As I got caught up in my thought I jumped as I heard a bang from downstairs I run down and Spence and Aria are awake I look what they are doing and get a shock.