Oh Alison

Let's just appreciate how sassy Lucy Hale is at singing this I love it 😂😂

Alison's PoV
As I wave at Emily I get weird goosebumps like when I'm somewhere high or when I used to get butterfly's from Noel. I am strangely nervous but I just don't understand how she makes me feel like this?.
I forget Emily was right in front of me so I say hey. She just says it back and I can tell she wants to know why I asked her down here. I completely blank out and just make up that I'm having a sleepover tonight. She giggles and says off course she will come, I find I so adorable, wait how can I find it adorable when she giggles, well I am her bff so mabye I do find it adorable, oh well I'm confused.

Emily's PoV
Oh well I'm confused, why did she invite me down just to tell me about a sleepover, but when she was blushing she was so cute, but in friendly way, like I don't have emotions for her obviously she's my best friend .
When I hug her to say goodbye I run back to class and Aria just looks at me funny, I say to her "are you going to the sleepover" she says yes and goes back to her work, I am so confused with the work given is so I just don't do it and leave it for homework.
As the bell goes off we have lunch, I am so hungry I could eat anything. As I walk up to the trays and someone cuddles my waist, I know it's Ben so I turn around and he gives me a sloppy kiss, I wish he was a little more romantic. I go up and get a burger with fries and sit at my usual table. As I sit down Aria joins me, then Spencer and then Alison, Alison looks at me and smiles I then smile back and dig in to my burger. As I bit down tomato sauce goes all over my top and I hear all the girls laugh I join in with them as it is just a top. As I head to the toilets Alison joins with me, she gives me one of her spare jumpers she has in her locker, and I put it on. She starts a conversation and asks me how my relationship is going, I smile and say it's good. Crap she knows somethings up so I just say " well he isn't as romantic as he used to be" she just looks at me and says " oh well if you don't really like him end it, Em you deserve someone who loves you, someone who wants to be with you every second of the day, you deserve someone who can treat you like a queen" I wasn't expecting that from Alison I just say " I don't think I want to end it, it's homecoming soon and I want to at least go with someone" she just smiles back and says well I tried and walks out.

Alison's PoV
As I said all that to Em I feel weird, I feel like I shouldn't of said that. Well I did say she should end things with her boyfriend but she said she wants someone for homecoming. I just think Em deserves better, Ben is just a boy who wants to get in her pants, and I will not let that happen. Em doesn't even like Ben so I don't know why she isn't dumping his ass. As I go back to the table I see Ben talking to Aria and Spencer probably looking for Em, as I walk to the table, I see Em run towards Ben, he hugs her and I cringe, this is just disgusting. Wait why am I feeling this way, well she is my best friend and I want to protect her. As I walk up to the table I sit down and I hear Ben and Em talking. Ben says " you look so sexy in that jumper, it's like i have seen it before" I see Ems reaction and she just says "no, no it's new" I feel so weird what if Ben has been looking at me, he must of seen me with it on. Ben goes away and Em sits back next to me, I see she is a bit upset as he never complements on her clothes so I just hug her. As the bell went off I just went home I wanted to get everything sorted for tonight's sleepover.

Emily's PoV
As the bell went Alison dogged the last two periods, sometimes I don't even know we're she goes. As I head to class I start to think, do I even like Ben, or am I just going out with him for homecoming. I begin to trail of into my thoughts and get woken up by the bell? I must of slept during that lesson oops. As I head to maths I begin to think more, until I bump into Hanna, she grabs my arm and we go into class. As we sit down Ben passes me a note which says 'My house tonight babe ? -Ben' I give him a look from across the room and shake my head. He looks disappointed and I feel upset. What happens if tonight he wanted to do it, this wasn't the way I planned it to happen. As Hanna and I chat for ages the final bell goes and I am so happy.

Alison's PoV
I check to make sure everything is set up, so I have alcohol, music, treats and movies lets get this party started. I head up to my room and get dressed I wear a tight blue dress which goes with my eyes (Dress at top of page)

Emily's PoV
As I walk home I think about Ben, but then I arrive to my door and remember Sleepover. I run upstairs and get dressed. I wear skinny blue  jeans with a slight black crop top. (Picture up top of page)
As I finish curling my hair I head out and walk to Alison's, let's get this party started.