Chapter 10

Evan pov

As i was walking through the hall and started thinking ever since Johnathon left the group and stop being my best friend its felt weird without him and every time i see him i see him holding hands with y/n and i start to feel guilty maybe the reason were not friends is my fault and maybe i need to apologize to him and y/n and the more i thought about the more i wanted to cry the Evan Fong wanted to cry over his best friend that he knew since kindergarten and has been there for me in the worst time and that last final thought did i felt a tear come down my face and hit the ground and i saw lui run up to me and pulled me into our hidden corner and looked at me with concern "hey evan whats wrong "lui said with concern "nothing" i said about to cry more "come on evan i now somethings really bad if your crying" he said "okay fine i give up i miss Johnathon he was my best friend and its my i lost him i shouldn't have beat up y/n" I said crying "Evan don't beat yourself up over this maybe you could talk to y/n first and apologize and then talk to Johnathon at least he'll know that your serious by if you apologize to her first" he said "ok I will" I said done crying then I told to swear not to say that I cried over Johnathan at all the then nodded his head and before the bell rang I went to the bathroom to clean my face cause I looked like a hot mess I turned on the water and wash my face since my I were puffy then he bell rung and it was time for today I'm going to talk to y/n say sorry ( is it too late now to say sorry I had to) and get my friend back.......

_____________________________
A/n
Hey guys the for reading and again OH MY GLOB we hit 200 reads this amazing I thought this book was horrible and I guess I was wrong thanks guys for reading also should I make Samantha a good girl or bad cause y/n has abandon her so should she be good or bad plz leave a comment and yes byeeee☺😁