Chapter 6

Y/n POV

Today is the day I go back to school even though I don't want to i barely can walk but I have to and it sucks that Samantha has to waste her time on helping even though she say that she doesn't mind any I get up take a shower and with her help of course and then we head out in my car soon as we get there kids started staring and talking but we ignored it as we were walking into school people kept asking was i ok since I got the worst of it and all I said was yea as we started entering the hall I saw Evan and delirious talking then before I knew it him and his friends started walking towards us then I felt someone kick me to the ground and someone named lui hit Samantha in the face it was Evan and his friends were beating me up again "that's what you get for being a slut" I heard one of them say and then I started crying then all of it stopped when I looked up I say delirious punching Evan then everything went dark.

Jon pov

I saw Evan kick y/n to the ground and beating her up I couldn't take it anymore so I went behind Evan pulled him off of her and started punching him until he was unconscious then lui Marcel and Tyler stopped they what I was and pulled me off of him WHAT THE FUCK DELIRIOUS as they all said in sync with each other they all tried helping him up while giving me a death stare they finally got him up carried him to the nurses office I looked at y/n and pick her up and put her in my car and I did the same for Samantha and drove as fast as I could to the hospital hoping not to get a ticket for speed when I got there I told that there is two unconscious girls in my car they need help doctors and nurses came and rushed them to the ER I was really worried about them but more about y/n.as I started to think I panicked about how I do love her and if she doesn't make I don't know what to do with my self then I started to calm down and then a nurse walked up to me saying I could I started walking towards the room she was in. I came and staring at her and said "she's the most beautiful girl in the world" I guess that kinda woke her up I think I startled her when she realized who I was she yelled "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE"
A/N
------------------------------
I hope u are enjoying the book the book so far beware in chapter 10 there is smut just a heads up and yea don't forget to vote and comment and before I forget she doesn't were a mask anymore😮 so yea bye❤❤❤❤❤❤❤