Chapter 11

Jon pov

Today Evan has been staring at y/n almost all day and im kinda nervous i dont want y/n to get hurt again shes the best thing thats happened to me and a lot of people say that were a cute couple and i agree with them and ive been noticing that samantha has been hanging out with evan a lot lately and im getting kinda worried about them i just dont know if i can trust them i know thats y/n's best friend but its weird that they hated each other and now they're hanging out just weird and as i said that i saw y/n and she looked so beautiful and vulnerable so i decided to sneak up behind and her and scare her and i did so i grab her by the waist and pulled her towards me and said BOO! and it was hilarious she jumped and her eyes were huge and i started to die of laughter and i kissed saying i loved her man i love this girl to death

y/n pov

As i was walking down the hall i felt someone grab me by the waist and say boo i got hella scared i thought it was evan trying to jump me or something then i saw it was delirious "dont scare me like that!"i said with a little anger "aww come on y/n its just a joke" he said with his puppy dog eyes and then I felt a soft pair of lips on mine omg he's kissing me in school he knows I hate when he does this but his kisses are so magical it takes you to a different place I then broke the kiss cause I needed to breath and I stared into I big blue eye and he said "I love y/n I really do and I'm happy to call you my girlfriend" after he said that I smiled and before I could say anything the bell rang and what he said made my day better I then snapped back to reality and went to science class oh great "Evans in that class and to make it worse he is my PARTNER" i thought as i walked into the classroom and he was staring at me i wanted to say something but i was to scared after while he finally stop staring and he starred to write down something on a piece of paper and handed it to me and said "dont tell johnathon ok" he looked at me with a serious face and i then nod and the rang and left i got up and went to my next class which is history and i fucking hate history (srry for the people who likes history) and lui is in that class and it sucks cause he threatens me because "i took johnathon from them" soo i dont know what to do and samantha isnt here i didnt know her parents were divorced so she spends the next five months with her dad and i normally have all my classes with her and two classes with johnathon and thats P.E and English and johnathon always pull me into a corner and makes out with me but enough about that and i finally made it to history and I didn't really listen I was thinking why was Evan talking to me I had the note in my hand wanting to read it I kept playing with it wondering what it said then I finally opened it.
A/n
------------------------------
Hey guys hope you enjoyed I know cliffhanger coming out with the next chapter soon bye