Chapter 12

(y/n) pov

i starred at the note then i finally opened it with care and it read "meet me at the baseball field after school and please dont tell jonathon" i was in shock why does he want to meet is he planning to jump me or kill me oh my god im really worried and i cant tell johnathon and i promised delirious that i would hang out with him after school he said he had a surprise for me oh god im in such a sticky situation right now i thought riiiiinnnnnggggg the bell had rang and its the end of the day i walk out of class nervously and scared "time to face the music" i said to myself as i walk out of class Johnathan looked at me worried "whats wrong babe" he asked "huh oh nothing look Johnathan we can hang later ok" i said nervously "umm ok why i told you i had a surprise for you" he said kinda said "i know i know when i get back i have uhh...detention in history for not paying attention" i said and peck his lips "ill call you when im done then we can go to your house ok" I said "ok y/n i love you please be safe" he said and gave me one more kiss he told me he loves me and i loved him as well and we went our separate ways as i started walking towards baseball field i got scared maybe i should have told Johnathon i thought to myself i had finally arrived at the field and i saw everyone with an very angry expression "oh god".

Evan pov

Me,tyler,craig,david,marcel,and brock were waiting for y/n to get here after school "aye evan when is this bitch suppose to be here" tyler said impatiently "soon tyler and dont call that her or anything instead how about i just do the talking and let me handle it also dont make a move until i say so got it" i growled we waited few more minutes and she arrived to the field she looks kinda scared "hey evan" she said shy and scared "look y/n we dont want to hurt you we actually want to apologize for what we did to you and next time you see del tell him we need to talk ok" i said "alright so were cool right?" she said with confusion "yea" i said "ok bye then" she said and left and the she left and i was hopping this will fix our friendship