The Rise of Zalgo part 2

You were walking with Kenobi-san to a beautiful place, waterfalls were on one side and the rest were clean environment. You then saw a short female,  she has white hair that goes to her back, her eyes are onix and she wears a black and white stripped hoodie with a black under shirt with a black short skirt.

Kenobi-san: y/n, this is spirit, one of the goddess of sky realm, she'll be training you

Y/n: she's training me? You gotta be kidding me

Spirit: WHY BECAUSE OF MY SIZE! I CAN WHOOP YOUR ASS!

Y/n: we'll see about tha- gahhhhh!

She slammed you to the ground... hard

Spirit: see you jack ass, now because of the first approach, you will be in a lot of pain!

You were on the ground in pain

Y/n: noted

Kenobi-san: yeah she's very sensitive about her size

Y/n: alright *gah* when will I start?

Spirit: come this way

You followed her into some kind of chamber.

Y/n: what is this place?

Spirit: it's the training hall or I like to call it *punch into palm* the pain box

Y/n: w-why you call it that?

Spirit: you'll see *evily smirks*

Y/n: *gulp*

Five hours has passed and you were on the ground in pain and exhausted.

Spirit: boy oh boy do I love the pain box!

Y/n: I feel so much P-A-I-N

Kenobi-san: yeah but at least your power level has risen

Kenobi-san checked out your power level from his scouter

Y/n: how can you see!?

Kenobi-san: I know too much to see

You stood on one knee

Y/n: well at least I'm done

Spirit: nope, you still have one painfully training left

Y/n: are you kidding me?!

Kenobi-san: I'm afraid not my dear y/n and I'm also afraid that this test is much more painful

Y/n: FUCK!

The pain box has showned Zalgo but he looks are different,  his eyes are now his mouths, he has four black tentacles and his whole body is bent.

Y/n: w-why does he look like that?!

Kenobi-san: this is his real true form.

Y/n: you mean that thing out there is not actually him!

Kenobi-san: yes, jeez calm down,  now just try to beat him

Y/n: seriously?!

Kenobi-san: yes seriously

You sighed and hesitantly went into your fighting stance. C.Zalgo hit you with one of his tentacle causing you to crash into the wall. You turned into your second God form and charged straight at him, you tried to punch him but he grabbed your head and smash you on the ground. He stomped on you repeatedly until you teleported away. You teleported behind him and you tried to kick his back but he didn't even flinched. He wrapped one of his tentacle around you and smashed you on the ceiling and on the ground. He unraveled you. You groaned in pain but you still got up. You generate your energy until you felt your powers are beyond it's limit. You charged at him and you first struck him in the jaw and you flip kicked him causing him to stagger back. You both clashed each other until you both separated, you both charged at each other and you both punched each other causing you both to crashed into the wall. You both got up and you both clashed each other once more. It lasted for five minutes until you flip kicked him causing him to land on his back. You stood in the distant while he stood back up.

Y/N: infinite God blast!

You blast a rainbowed color beam at him causing a gigantic explosion. Once the smoke cleared up Kenobi-san and Spirit saw that Zalgo was nothing but dust and once they saw you, you have white locks and white eyes and your clothing is all in white.

Spirit: you jack ass! You almost destroyed the pain box

She tried to kick you but you flipped her on her back.

Kenobi-san: you have now achieved you ultimate form... this is your ultimate God Form!

You observe your new form.

Y/n: I will save earth and take down Zalgo ONCE AND FOR ALL!

>:^D