The fall of Zalgo part 1

You were just about to fight off Zalgo and you are following Kenobi-san to a portal.

Kenobi-san: are you now ready  y/n?

Y/n: I'm certain of it

Kenobi-san nodded and open up the portal. You walked into it and once you made it back to Earth. You saw half of the city destroyed, you couldn't  find anyone.

Y/ n: Dad, Kai, Whis, Trunks!

You then heard banging behind you. You turned around and went into your fighting stance. Just where you heard the noise from, a black cat jumped out.

Y/n: stupid cat

You walked around the corner and to see an emblem. It has one of the seven deadly sins symbol.

 It has one of the seven deadly sins symbol

You kneeled down and examined the marking.

Y/n: the sin of pride

???: touch it

Y/n: waah!

You quickly turn around but saw no one

???: Touch it!

The voice said in a demanding voice.
You hesitated but slowly leaning in the marking and once you barley grazed the emblem. A bright yellow light appeared out of the symbol. You covered your eyes and stepped back a bit, cautious on what's doing. Once the light died down, you looked at the symbol but where the symbol was at, a dark version of Vegeta with the emblem on his chest was standing in front of it.

???: if you wish you to free him, you must beat him

The same voice echoed through your head. You went into your fighting stance and so did Vegeta. You both eyeing each other down, you e/c in his pure red ones. You decided to charge at him first and tried to side kick his head but he blocked with his forearm and he tried to punch you but you blocked the attack by grabbing his wrist. You threw him into a building and shot a ki blast at him, "but knowing Vegeta, he won't go down so easily" you thought. Vegeta charged towards you and attempt  to punch your face. You block your face with your arms but Vegeta's impact was too powerful which causes you to be knocked into a side of a building.

Y/n: guess Zalgo gave him a power boost. But so do I

You unleashed two thirds of your power not wanting to kill Vegeta and you both started to charge each other. He tried to knee you but you block it with your knee and you tried to punch his face but he blocked it by grabbing your fist. You both then started to break the sound barrier over the streets. Blow after blow, block after block, you and Vegeta are evenly matched. You tried to punch him but he grabbed your face and then he tried to punch your face but you did the same. You clasp both hands with lighting between youse.

Y/n: I guess I needed more power huh?

You charged up more ki and you kicked his stomach making him off guard and you threw him in the air. You flew upwards towards him and uppercut him, again and again until you Teleported behind him and raised your hand to his back.