Chapter 4: Ridgewood High, Home of the Rich

~What up guys? urm, lots of research was done about the irish school system since i'm not from there duh, so if i make a mistake with the info, tell me Ok? :) and I'm really sorry for not uploading, I havent forgotten about you guys it's just school ya know? exams and blah :i

>>>>Pic on the side is the Ridgewood uniform>>>>

Vote, comment and follow if you can!

Here's chapter 4>>>> Enjoy!!

Copyright © 2013 Queanna Julien . All Rights Reserved

Chapter 4: Ridgewood High, Home of the Rich

A week had passed after the Johnson's dinner at Drew's house, and my walk around the estate grounds became a routine. My photographs were better but I hadn't seen Drew since. (Not that I was looking for him.) But there was no rugby playing, sweaty boys. Just a lake, with white swans and the unending eerie atmosphere that was always filled with complete and utter silence.

Tomorrow would be my first day at Ridgewood, and I wasn't planning on interacting with the snobby people there. They probably were all like that. To be honest I always felt intimidated by them. Their expensive cars and designer shoes, with their perfect hair and perfect face. And I would be surrounded by them.

I exited my dark room and flopped onto my bed. I pulled out my phone.

*Hey Jakie, what r u guys up to??* The phone screen flickered a few seconds later.

*Quinny! I was wondering if you forgot about us! Val just went out and I'm finishing up a project for school tmrw. You?*

*Kinda nervous about school, and well everything's going ok so far I guess*

My phone buzzed again.

*Dont worry about school, theyll love you :)*

*I hope so. thanks Jake :) Bye then !!*

*Talk to you l8r!*

I dropped my phone beside me and thought of all the ways I might make a fool of myself in front of those Rich Reggies tomorrow. I sighed and slipped on a jacket and head up to the tower until the sun went down.

After taking a few shots of the sunset, I went straight to bed and hoped for the best for tomorrow.

-------------------

I woke up and got ready for school. The uniform was nice, but the skirt was to short for my liking. I tried to pull it down a bit, but it just stayed where it was, stopping at mid thigh. Nothing was wrong with showing my legs a little but jeez. It's a freaking uniform! I slipped on a black stocking. I brushed my hair and let my long brown curls down and slung my camera around me. I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs.

I could smell it before I saw it. Mum was cooking eggs and bacon. Yum. When I reached the kitchen, Peter was already scarfing down his food. Typical Pete. I slid onto one of the kitchen stools and started on my breakfast.

When I was done, I kissed mum and Peter goodbye. I was heading out the door when a car horn started blaring. What in the...I swivelled around to see what the hell was going on.

Oh Hell No.

Drew was seated in his sleek, expensive, black Lamborghini . Must have cost more than everything I own put together!

And he was parked up in front of my house!

My mum's head popped out behind the front door.

"Oh yes honey, forgot to tell you that Drew is your ride to and from school! Carpool, ya know, helps the environment!"

Then she swiftly popped her head back inside the house, leaving me in awe at the sight in front of me.