Chapter 2: Meeting the Neighbours

~So here's the second chapter for you all!!

Comment, vote and follow me!!

Tell me what you think so far!!~

Copyright © 2012 Queanna Julien. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 2: Meeting the Neighbours

I rolled over on my new bed, hitting someone's bare back. I jumped and almost fell out of bed. Who the hell is... Then I caught sight of a familiar head of dark brown hair and freckled face. Phew. It was just my brother Peter. He probably arrived here early this morning and found his way into my bedroom. Hmmm. My lips curved into a devilish smirk.

"PETEEERRRR!!!!!" I screamed and jumped on him, causing him to wake up and jump off the bed in fright.

"Ugh Quinn, don't do that" he mumbled sleepily.

"There are four other bedrooms in this house and you choose the one that is occupied." I stated matter-of-factly.

"I felt lonely in this big ole house" he said pouting and making puppy eyes at me. I rolled my eyes, not believing it.

"Well now get out, the least I can get is a bit of privacy in this house" I told him shoving him towards the door with his shirt.

Peter can be so annoying at times, but I love him. He would be going to college here in Ireland, and he wouldn't have any trouble fitting in since everyone would love him. Unlike me, Peter got his looks from our father, dark brown hair and blue eyes. I got my looks from my mum, light brown hair and hazel eyes. Although we have different eyes and hair, people always told us we looked like twins when we smiled.

Sighing, I walked to the window and looked to the skies. It was cloudy and the sun wasn't too hot. A perfect day for exploring the grounds. I hurried downstairs to get my luggage. I grabbed them from by the door and towed all the bags back up to my room. Half of the suitcases were filled with the rest of my photography gear and the other half was filled with my clothes. I packed some clothes in the cupboards and then stuffed all my photo gear in the walk-in-closet.

This would make the perfect dark room. I thought to myself. I showered and changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a grey hoodie with a pair of black brogues. I let my waves fall loose. I didn't wear make-up, I never did anyway. I don't believe in the whole concept of making yourself prettier with make up. I was very happy with the way I looked without it. I glanced at my reflection once more and grabbed my camera and headed outdoors, into the estate grounds.

The air was cool as I strolled down the path, through the big field. I inhaled the deep country air and took some beautiful shots. Of everything. Because everything around me was so inspirational. I kept on walking and ended up at a misty lake. I took some photos of the water and the white swans and ducks there.

It was still early, so I walked more and more. Because this place was so huge. I mean HUGE. I ended up walking through a path in a wood. Yes, a wood, maybe about ten acres.

I was enjoying the scenery when a rugby ball came flying out of nowhere and dropped right in front of me almost knocking me out cold.

"I'LL GET IT GEORGE!!" someone shouted. I don't know what happened but my mind went into full panic mode so I scurried behind a nearby bush. I peeped through the branches to see who was coming.

All I could say was BLOODY HELL THAT BOY IS HOT!. He had dirty blonde hair and a sexy toned chest, which was bare by the way. He was wearing a washed out jeans and sneakers. And I must say he was one yummy lad. Oh God. I'm creeping on him. Hey, I'm a girl. And with that I took a photo of him in all his glory. Okay, l needed get out of this bush, these thorns were really annoying.