5

Justin's kiss was gentle and soft and his lips tasted like alcohol which I assumed he was drinking at the party. Justin pushed me gently on my back and hovered over me placing kisses starting with my lips and down my neck. He got to my shirt and he begins lifting it off. "Justin" I say but he continues to kiss down my stomach. "Justin stop" I say in between moans but he doesn't stop. He got to my skirt and began pulling it down. I liked it and my moans were very faint. "Justin" I try to say but it comes out as a moan. He places kisses all the way back up my body and ending at my lips. He lifts me up and tried to unbuckle my bra. "Justin stop!" I yell and push him away.

"What is your problem?!" He yells back. "Your dating Selena" I say a little more calmly. "Selena? Really? That's what your worried about?" He says with a annoying attitude. "Well yeah she's your girlfriend and my roommate and I would actually like to be friends with her." I tell him with a even more annoying attitude then his. "Why would you want to be friends with Selena after what she did to you tonight?" He ask me. "I.. I don't know she just.." And then I realized I was still in my bra and underwear so I got up and went to my drawers to find some clothes. Justin just sits on the bed and watches me. I pull out some tight grey sweatpants and I go to my closet and grab a plain blue t-shirt that was cut so it came just across my boobs but my stomach was still showing.

"You look really hot in those pants." Justin says to me with a smirk. I look at him and give him a small glare before putting my hair into a bun. "What its true you do look really hot" he says with a even bigger smile. "Justin just stop please." I ask him sympathetically.

The door opened and Selena steeped inside the room. "What the hell Justin!" She yells. "What!?" He yells back. "You tell me how much of a bitch I am and then leave the party and I find you here with her what the fuck are you doing!" She yells. Selena was really angry but she had also been drinking a lot I could see it in her eyes it's the same way my dads eyes looked. "I came here to ask her if she still wanted to go to the party." Justin informs Selena. "For an hour?" She questions him and then looks at me. I just stood there and let Justin talk because I wasn't taking any chances of screwing up their relationship. "We were talking" Justin says to Selena and then looking over at me. "About what?!" Selena asks. She's a little more calm now but she's still angry. "About you she was upset because you were being a bitch to her." He tells Selena. Selena looked at me and then back at Justin with confusion. I guess she was confused because Justin didn't really help people well at least he didn't seem like the person to help people. "Whatever" Selena says and begins walking out the door. Justin is still sitting on my bed and I'm still standing in the corner next to my dresser. "You coming?" Selena ask demandingly and glaring at Justin. Justin gets up and walks over to Selena. Selena grabs his hand and walks out the door and before he leaves he turns at and smiles and then bites his lip.

It was already 9:30 so I sat down on my bed and watched a movie on my lab top and within the first 40 mins I was asleep.