6

I woke up to an empty bedroom no Selena no anyone. So I decided to just go into my regular routine. I grab a pair of dark skinny jeans a white tank top and a light navy blue jacket to go over my tank top and I walk to the showers. I went into the same one I used last time and once again the hot water felt amazing on my tense muscles. When I was done I put on my clothes and blow dried my hair and I straightened it. I didn't want to do much to my hair because I wasn't planning on it being a busy day. I was kind of hoping to just hang out in the dorm because it's Sunday and tomorrow I start school and I wanted to organize my binders and stuff for my classes.

I get to the dorm and see Justin sitting on my bed. Selena wasn't there. "What are you doing here?" I ask him with an attitude and roll my eyes. "This is my girlfriends dorm too." He replies sarcastically with a small smirk on his face. "No I meant why are you here and she's not and please get off my bed." I glare at him and start to put on my makeup. Once again I add foundation, eyeliner, mascara and a little lip gloss. " Selena is at her job I came here to talk to you" Justin says and he runs his fingers through his hair. "We have nothing to talk about" I say while putting on the finishing touches Of my makeup. "About last night I wanted to apologize" Justin says quietly. I turn around and look at him. "What is there to apologize for I was just as much in the wrong as you were." I inform him. "No I meant for taking off your clothes when you probably weren't ready." He says with his head down and once again he runs his fingers through his hair. "Not ready for what?" I ask confused. I honestly had no idea what he was talking about. "Not ready to you know have sex for the first time." I look at him in shock for a moment and I make sure I heard him correctly. "That's what your apologizing for what the fuck Justin how do you even know I'm still a Virgin because I'm not!" I yell at Justin. Well I was but I was so mad at him and I wanted to prove him wrong. Justin is staring at me with one of his eyebrows raised. "You are still a Virgin Ariana and you know you are." He says with a smirk on his face while walking slowly towards me. "I am not a virgin!" I yell at him. He is still walking towards me. He stops just a few inches from my face. And my heart starts to race. "Yeah you are otherwise you wouldn't care I was dating Selena." He says to me. His breath was hot on my face but it smelt like mint so I didn't mind it. "That's called being a loyal friend." My breathing was heavy and I didn't know why. Justin stares at me for a minute and then pushes my hair out of my face and leans in to kiss me. I didn't want to stop him.

The door opened and me and Justin both jumped back a bit. I was surprised to see it was the guy that was with The blonde girl on my first day. "Oh was I interrupting something?" The guy ask with a smirk. "No I was just leaving lets go Harry." Justin's says quickly to the guy. "Okay." The guy replies back to Justin. And Harry walks out the door and Justin leaves behind him.

I was happy Harry came in because I didn't want Justin to kiss me again I mean I did but I didn't. I honestly don't know what I wanted but something about Justin makes me feel vulnerable like I need him, but I know I didn't like him in fact I couldn't stand him half the time.

I stopped thinking about Justin and sat on my bed and began organizing my binders for school tomorrow.