7

I labeled all of my binders by color. Pink binder for English. Purple binder for math. Green binder for science and blue binder for history. Then I put dividers in each one of the binders separating them into three sections. Homework, test/quizzes and then notes. When I was done with all of that I put all the binders into my backpack. I started to sharpen some pencils and I put them in my pencil case along with a calculator, two pens, and an eraser. When I was done with everything I decided to go get something to eat. It was a pretty weird weekend like who knew all of this could happen in just three days, but I didn't want to talk or even think about it so I walked to a small diner right down the street about three minutes from campus.

   When I walked in I was seated right away and I ordered my drink which was just a lemonade because I don't drink soda. I also ordered a salad for lunch. When my food came I ate in peace while reading my book I was reading the fault in our stars because everyone told me it was a good book, but personally I didn't like the movie to much. I hear people laughing so I looked up and scanned my surroundings. "Shit!" I say beneath my breath. Justin, Harry, Sasha, and Selena were all sitting together laughing and making jokes. I don't know if they saw me but I quickly called the waiter over and asked for my check. When she brought it to me I payed quickly and left. 

    I really hope they didn't see me. That would be so awkward. I honestly did not want to face Selena I'm a terrible liar she would diffidently know somethings up. Wait what am I talking about there is nothing it was a kiss and it ended before anything else happened. Nothing is or will ever be going on between me and Justin. I walked quickly back to my dorm and I was happy to find a empty room I decided to watch some Netflix. I started watching one tree hill and before I knew it I was asleep.

   I was woken up by the door opening and laughter. "Oh did we wake you?" Selena says with a smirk on her face. "No I was just watching tv." I say back with a smirk on my face. I was really trying to be friends with Selena but she is so difficult and she really doesn't like me and I don't know why. I look over at Justin and he turns away. "Whatever I'm just grabbing some things so I can get ready for the party tonight I'm getting dressed at Sasha's so you can have to dorm all to yourself tonight." Selena informs me. "Party?" I ask with a confused look on my face. "Yeah party I'm pretty sure that's what I said" Selena says back sarcastically. "But don't we have school tomorrow?" I say even more confused. "Um duh what's your point?" Selena says back looking at me like I'm stupid. "Nothing" I say. "So boo hoo I miss first period somebody shoot me" Selena says with a smirk. "Whatever Selena do what you want." I say back annoyed. I wasn't really annoyed at Selena the fact Justin couldn't even make eye contact with me annoyed me. "Thanks I was planning on to." Selena says. "Come on Justin I'm ready." Selena grabs Justin by his wrist and they walk out the door. Justin looks back at me and then quickly turns away as he walks out.