chapter 13

Farkles P.O.V

Today was the day we left the ski lodge. We we're packing all of our bags and Riley came in.
"Hey farkle."she says "what are you doing?"
"Just packing my clothes."I say.After that there was an awkward silence,but I broke it by asking something."can we sit together on the bus?since we haven't spent a lot of together."I actually did want to sit next to her but I was also just saying that so Lucas and Maya could sit next to each other.

Maya's P.O.V

I was aleardy done packing my clothes and I was going to put my luggage in the bus.
"Peaches you and Lucas will sit next to each other." Riley told me.
"What? why? He hasn't even talked to me ever since he saw me and Josh kissing.
"Well me and farkle are sitting together and the only other person you can sit with is Lucas. Plus you guys need to start talking again."she said.
"Ughhh fine "I said "but just because he is sitting next to me doesn't mean I need to talk to him."

We we're all getting on the bus already.I took a seat by the window and just sat there staring out the window absorbing the beauty of nature.I was thinking that this would be a good picture to paint,but my thought got interrupted when I heard Lucas say something.
"Oh..hey Maya"he said awkwardly.
"Hey"I said.
The bus just left and we we're on our way back home it would take about 2 hours to get back home.
"Why aren't you talking to me Sundance?"I asked.I know I said that I didn't want to talk to him but I needed answers.
"Its just that I don't want to talk to you because I don't have a chance with you because I saw you kissing Josh.I can't stand not having a chance with you Maya because I really like you."he said.

Lucas' P.O.V

"Its just that I don't want to talk to you because I don't have a chance with you because I saw you kissing Josh.I can't stand not having a chance with you Maya because I really like you."I said. In that moment I had just realized that I told Maya that I liked her.I looked at her because I didn't know if she heard.
"Did you just say you like me huckleberry?"she asked.
"Yea I did "I say.

Mayas P.O.V

Lucas just said that he liked me.
"Did you just say you like me huckleberry?"I asked.
"Yea I did"he says.
"Well I also like you too."I told him.
"Really?"he asked "you, Maya Hart, like me."
"Yea why do you sound so surprised ranger rick?"I ask him with a smile.
"Its just that I didn't think you liked me."he says.
"Well I do."
"Since you like me will you do me the honor of going on a date with me?" He asks.
"Yes"I say,"but what about you and Riley?"
"Oh me and Riley broke up. We thought it was best for us two.We are more like brother and sister than boyfriend and girlfriend."he says.
"Oh really I thought you really liked her."i say.
"I thought i liked her too,but then I realized that I thought of her more as a sister than a girlfriend, and the only reason I went out with her is because that is what everyone was pressuring me into doing,they didn't even give me a chance to let me say how I really felt,"he says.
"So im the one who you really liked all along?"I ask him.
"Yup you have been the one I liked ever since i saw you in the subway for the first time."he says.
"Aww well thank you we ranger rick,and to make you feel better i didnt kiss josh he is the one who kissed me."i say.
"Really didnt you like him though?" He asks.
"I did but i realized that he is just to old for me and he is rileys uncle so i couldnt go out with him."i tell him.
"Oh well im glad you like me and not him."lucas says.

After that the rest of the way back home maya and lucas made small conversations until maya got tired and she finally fell asleep on lucas shoulder,and lucas fell asleep with his arm wrapped around maya.