chapter 6

Maya's P.O.V

I was on my way to Topanga's so that I can tell Riley about my secret crush.I walled into Topangas but Riley was not there yet so I got us a table and waited for her.A few minuted later Riley showed up.She sat down right in front of me and we ordered dinner.We we're enjoying our dinner.
"So what was so important that you had to tell me?"Riley asked out of curiosity.
"Well you know how I have never liked anyone because I was always afraid that no one will like me back?"I told her.
"Yea what about that?"she asked with a confused face.
"Well I have a crush on someone"I said quietly.
Riley was so happy for me because for the first time in forever I liked someone.
"Well who do you like,do I know him."she asked joyfully.
"You do know him actually"I said,"Riley I like L-lucas."
I looked at Riley and she did not seem happy she looked like her Hart was crushed.
"I'm sorry if you don't want me liking him I won't"I said.
"I will let you like who ever you want peachess.We will not let some boy stand in between us.We will see who Lucas falls in love with and where life takes us."she said.
When Riley said "we let Lucas decide and see where life takes us" my Heart shattered because I knew that Lucas was probably going to pick Riley because everyone knows that Lucas likes Riley.
After we left Topangas I went home and fell asleep.I woke up the next morning and got ready for school.I put on a black shirt with a heart on it,black torn up jeans,and some boots.I straightened my hair today.After I got ready I walked to Riley's house to go pick her up.Then we went to school.
At school I walked over to my locker and got my history book and my drawing pad because I always loved to draw in Mr Matthews class.Me and Riley them walked to class together.

Lucas' P.O.V

I saw Riley and Maya walking into class. They were so beautiful and I loved them both.I walked into history and sat down.
"Does anyone smell smoke"Maya said.
Everyone smelt it but we stayed calm.The fire alarm then went off.There was a fire in teacher lounge next door.We all got up and started exiting the class.The fire spread to our class.Maya then ran in because she forgot her drawing notebook in there.Of course Riley ran after her.I could not let them go in there by themselves so I ran after them.We we're in the classroom waiting for Maya to get her book and the fire was getting bigger.She finally got it and we started leaving the classroom. When we turned around to head out the door a piece of the ceiling fell and blocked the door.We couldn't get out and the fire was getting bigger.I saw Riley and Maya coughing because the smoke was going into their lungs.I took off my jacket so they could shield the smoke from going into their mouths.We we're I the corner and I was hugging both of them.We saw firefighters coming in but it was to late because I passed out.The last thought that I remember running through my head was:is Riley and Maya going to be OK?
1 hour later
I woke up 1 hour later in the hospital.I felt light headed.I guess I did not have enough oxygen going to my brain.
Riley and Maya came in and they we're crying.
"Whats the matter?"I asked.
"We we're worried about you"Riley said.
"Yea and we didn't know if you we're gonna be OK.You saved us Lucas and we are very greatful for that"Maya said.
"Well of course I saved you girls, you two mean the world to me"I told them.
I finally got realised from the hospital and I was just glad that everyone was OK and nobody got hurt.