chapter 9

Maya's P.O.V

I woke up and I started to get ready for school.I put on some clothes and I grabbed my suitcase full of clothes for this weekend.I grabbed my phone and I started to go to Riley's house. I texted her and told her that I was on my way.While I was walking I saw Lucas.He came up to me and we started talking about the field trip.My arms we're getting kind of tired since I was carrying my suitcase, because it was not one of those rolling suitcases.
"Need help with that? "Lucas asked.
"Yea it's getting kind of heavy."I told him.
He grabs the suitcase and he carries it the whole way their.
"Thanks huckleberry. "I said to him.
"No problem"he said.
We finally got to Riley's apartment.We picked her up and we all headed to school.At school we met up with farkle.All of us we're lined up outside waiting to get on the bus.Then Mr.Matthews came.
"Make sure you have everything you need before we leave"he said.
We all put our suitcases in the bus and we sit down.I sit next to Riley, of course she is sitting next to the window she always does.Lucas and farkle are sitting together, and farkle is sitting by the window.They are sitting on the seat right across from us.We are all talking about how much fun we are gonna have their at the ski lodge.Then Riley and I fell asleep.All I feel is someone poking at me.
"Maya Riley wake up we are here",Lucas says.
Me and Riley wake up and grab our suitcase. Mr.Matthews takes us into the ski lodge and show us to our rooms.Me and Riley are sharing rooms and farkle and Lucas are sharing rooms.We go to our room and put our stuff up.We then go down stairs to meet up with Mr.Matthews.
"Guys we have someone here who will be staying with us "he says.
Out of no where Riley's uncle Josh comes out.I run towards him and jump on his back.
"UNCLE BOING"I yell at him while I'm on his back.
"Oh hey Maya"he says,"you haven't changed a bit".
I smile and I'm pretty sure I'm blushing.He was my first crush but he never liked me because he always says that I am to young for him.
"Since my brother is staying here with us this weekend he will need a room to stay in, so farkle and Lucas he will stay with you guys since your guys room is the biggest."Mr Matthews says.

Lucas' P.O.V

Riley's uncle Josh walks in and Maya jumps on his back.She starts smiling and I see her start to blush. I get this burning feeling in my heart. Thats me and Mayas thing.Thats supposed to be me who shes jumping on.I think I am jealous.I can't be jealous though,because I don't like Maya.Or maybe I do.I don't know if I like her or not, why do feelings have to be so confusing?
"Since my brother is staying here with us this weekend he will need a room to stay in, so farkle and Lucas he will stay with you guys since your guys room is the biggest. "Mr Matthews says.
I don't really feel comfortable sharing a room with someone I barely even know, but I guess I will have to deal with it.

Farkles P.O.V

When Maya jumped on Josh's back I looked at Lucas and he looked really disappointed. Why does he look so dissapointed it's just Maya jumping on Josh's back and her smiling at him and blushing.Wait a second he would only look that way if he sees someone he likes with someone else. Oh my God Lucas likes Maya,but what about Riley?does he like Riley?.I need to talk to him so I could get this cleared up, but in the mean time I need to keep Lucas away from Josh because if he sees Josh with Maya he will get even more sad and he will be heartbroken.
"Since my brother is staying here with us this weekend he will need a room to stay I'm, so farkle and Lucas he will stay with you guys since your guys room is the biggest "Mr Matthews says.
Oh well so much for my plan of keeping Lucas and Josh away from each other.I still need to talk to Lucas about this.Should I tell Maya that Lucas likes her?No I can't I will wait for Lucas to tell Maya how he feels.Finally Mr. Matthews is done talking and he allows us to go back to our rooms and finish unpacking our clothes.I think when we get back to our rooms, that will be a good time for me to ask Lucas about his feelings towards Maya.