The Day

-Marinette POV-
It has been a few hours since the talk with Alya, it may be 4:30am, but she finally did it! Marinette wrote the love of her life a letter. A letter with everything she felt for him since the moment he gave her his umbrella. This half Chinese- half French girl wasn't giving up on her dreams just yet! All she is going to do is pretend she is Ladybug, although, every time she talks to/looks at him in her super-heroine form, she still freaks the hell out. She kissed Tikki goodnight and fell fast asleep. Sunlight came, and it was time to get ready. Mari did her morning duties with a big grin, anticipating the confession. As she was arriving at school, she saw Adriens limo parking up the drive-way.

-Adrien POV-
As he waved goodbye to The Gorilla, he caught sight of Chloé, as always, she came running towards him yelling "ADRIKINS! YOU'RE HERE!". Adrien sighed and tried escaping the nightmare that is being with her; But of course, she's too fast for him. "Hello, Honey!" said Chloé in his ear. "Ms. Bourgeois... " he responded. The young man didn't bother listening to the blabber she says. He started looking around the patio, seeing all his friends. Adrien suddenly looked at Marinette, one of his best friends, and couldn't help but ask himself why she looked so flabbergasted. She was acting more nervous than usual, but her face wasn't completely red this time. Mari looked down at a card she had in her hands, and smiled; "Today is going to be a good day for her." were the thoughts running through his complicated brain.

-Marinette POV-
"Today is going to be a good day for me." she thought, looking at her hard work.

To be continued...