The Letter

-Marinette POV-
As the bell rings for class, she watches as everyone walks inside. Of course, Alya was waiting by the door for her. Marinette was so anxious, she was speechless. When the girls entered the classroom, they noticed Adrien, the man of the hour, wasn't there. Mari felt as if a part of her burned into ashes and blew away with the Spring breeze. He wasn't there! She noticed as her friend went to talk to Nino, Alya's boyfriend and Adrien's best friend. Flustered, Marinette sat down angrily in her seat, and took a look at the paper in her hands. When she was just calming down, Chloé walks up to her and takes the letter away from her, giggling maniacally. She tore the envelope open and read the exact words it said to everyone in class. Marinette burst into tears as Chloé rips the paper into pieces and throws them on the ground. Mari picked them up and ran away as Chloé and Sabrina laughed their heads off.

-Adrien POV-
As he walked through the corridor, he heard a wail coming from the girls bathroom. Adrien ignored it and entered the classroom to find everyone in shock; Everyone besides little Miss Bourgeois and her follower that is. She told him that Marinette had insulted Chloé in a letter directed to him. The young model did not believe those words. Was Mari the one crying in the corridor? The thought of one of his best-friends penetrated his thoughts like a sword. His mind shattered into a million pieces. "No! She didn't do anything! You did something to her... I know it!" were the only words Adrien remembered saying. He stomped out of the classroom, but now the only girl crying was Chloé. He did not know why he got so mad when he heard it. Was he developing feelings for Mari?

To be continued...