The Fire

-Adrien POV-
He woke up on the floor, watching the flames engulf the walls. Everything after running away was just a blur. Tiny papers on the floor, tear stained ink, a broken window...
As he struggles to stand up, Adrien sees his best friend lying on the floor with his arm severely burnt. The young model assumed there was no one conscious in the classroom, but his Kwami told him to hide. They hid, and began the transformation. "Plagg, claws out!" he said.

As Chat jumped through the window, he came across an irregular figure lurking in the distance. He decided to call Ladybug, but she didn't pick up. When he looked back up, it wasn't there. Chat Noir looked back at the school and saw the bodies of his classmates, and his classroom, black from the explosion. He did not know if they were dead or just un-conscious but Adrien still burst into tears. What if Marinette had done this? No. She is too innocent and pure to do it. His thoughts earlier were very wrong; today was a horrible day.

-Marinette POV-
As she flew away from the middle school, Dragonfly asked herself "What will Chat think when he looks at her?". "What will Adrien think of her!?" She remembers when she looked at the bathroom mirror in horror. Her mask was red just like Ladybugs, but people would assume it was Marinette because of her breakdown. She lands on the roof of a building near-by. As she sits to rest and try to comprehend what was going on and what she has done, Chat Noir stares right at her soul, and calls Ladybug. A perfect chance to hide! She soars down and looks at her beloved school in flames. How could she have done this... Dragonfly suddenly hears someone crying, it sounded like Adrien's.

To be continued...