Chapter four

Nathan Owens as the cute and ready to rumble River Dean

"Have you lost your mind-"

"No".

"Well clearly you've have, what part of grounded don't you understand". My mother glared at me with those fiery hazel brown eyes of her's and I sighed.

"Nothing".

"Nothing being-"

"I understand the term grounded". She huffed at me as she tapped her foot incessantly against the wooden floors. Why does it always seem like I start my day with her fussing at me.

"So why'd you do it?"

"Well-"

"You know what just give me your phone-"

"What....that's completely uncalled for".

"Excuse me". She uttered lowly and I mean low, if I didn't know any better I would have thought it was my dad. I'm sadden to say I let out a very unmanly squeal before I shot behind my father who was the silent bystander, and my mother rolled her eyes.

"See what I meant was.... IgotaskedoutbymylongtimecrushandIjustcouldntsaynosoIsnuckawayandthanIsawmyothercrushandImreallysorrydonthitme". I took in a huge breath before I let it out really fast before I sent her my biggest smile. My father chuckled as he shook his head. "Daddy told me I could". My father chuckles stop abruptly and I felt my mother wrath transfer to my father.

"Now, now beautiful-"

"Oh don't you beautiful me, I can't believe you completely dismissed my judgement behind my back". Now was the time to sneak away and truth be told I had no shame throwing my father under the bus, besides all he had to do was bat his green eyes and give her his most charming smile. Yup my mother was a sucker for that. I managed to escape with my phone intact and I sighed contently thank god.

Before I could truly get to my paradise the door bell ranged and I sighed. "I got it". I yelled over my mother's yelling voice and let me tell you if I was drinking water I would have most definitely spit it out because long behold there stood Kayden Reece outside my crappy two story house, and if it couldn't get any better he was holding a sweet red rose. I swear it was my dream come true, but since I'm not exactly the right person to play the fairytale role I screamed before I quickly slammed the door, why the hell did I do that .....the world may never know. Well that and because I was in my Kim possible pajamas.

"Who was that-"

"I have to change". I screamed at the top of my lunges before I bolted for the stairs. What to wear?what to wear? I thought as I practically tore my room apart in two point four seconds before I quickly just decided on a black tank with a red heart and some ripped jeans, honestly anything was better than those pajamas.

I took a quick look in the mirror and nearly died at the scene, I was hideous, I had bags under my eyes, and I just looked like pure shit. As I approach the stairs my heart started racing, I mean it was just pounding I bet the people in China could hear it. Well anyway I was so caught up in my damn brain that it forgot to function right because sure enough next thing I knew I was tumbling down the stairs face first.

"Holy shit are you ok"? I felt hands shoot out to grab my arms before said person was practically picking me up. I felt heat shoot through my cheeks because I knew exactly who this said person was and he hasn't even been here for ten minutes yet and I've already embarrassed myself.... Twice.