Chapter Five

Vanessa Morgan as the crazy energetic Allie

River POV

"So how was Friday
night"? Allie and I questioned at the same time and we both giggled before she gave me her brightest smile.

"Well by that smile I can only imagine how great it went for you".

"It did, oh god River you should have seen it, it was so romantic and it was the perfect moment to tell him how I feel".

"And"? I questioned giving her a look of pure excitement but was soon deflated when she spoke.

"And.... I chickened out, it was so bad I said the dumbest thing, but all he did was laugh and tell me how cute I was. Damn I love that guy River and I know you don't think so, but I know he loves me too and I know he'll accept me River because he's the one. I know he is." She whispered the last part Mostly to herself, but I heard it and I truly hoped he would and do. "I tried calling you, but your mom answered".

"Yup I got caught, so I'm grounded for another week with no cellphone, but I couldn't care less because Friday night and Saturday afternoon was the best night and day I've ever had".

"What happened, I need details".

"Well other than the fact that I kissed Stephen, twice-"

"You what"! She shouted before she hit my arm, quite hard if I might add.

"Ouch, Jesus I have no idea how Paul haven't figured out you're a man because you sure hit like one".

"Oh shut up". Allie rolled her eyes before she hit me again, well more like shoved me into the closet person she could find.

"Jeez Allie why don't you show me how you really feel about me". She snorted before she rolled her eyes again flipping her long brown hair after giving me her favorite finger.

"I would, but I'm more interested in why you kissed that asshole instead of Kayden, you know the guy you actually went to that stupid game for".

"Well I was hoping for both, but one was completely fine by me. I mean he probably thinks I'm a complete idiot after the way I hopped out of his car and ran,but that's completely fine by me". Allie laughed throwing her arm around me and I smiled. "And I also kissed Kayden by the way-"

"What! Shut up, who knew my baby boy was a man savage. I should start calling you man slayer huh". I rolled my eyes before I shoved her off of me.

"No I'd rather you not".

"So how was it"?

"What the kiss"?

"Duh, come on give me the dirty deeds was there groping, dry humping, was there stroking". She wiggled her eyebrows at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Why is your mind always in the gutter".

"What I'm a teenager, aren't we all always thinking about that filthy, cum filled gutter".

"No, I'm pretty sure it's just you".

"Yeah right, and every other teenage boy out there-"

"And what is it exactly does every teenage boy supposedly do". I couldn't help but smile as I heard his voice, either one of their voices always made me melt inside.

"Cum filled gutters". Allie answered without a care in the world.

"Ahh yes those cum filled gutters are always on my mind." Kayden smiled before he sent me a sly wink and I sighed contently. I'll happily lay in his cum filled gutter no matter how filthy that sounds, if it's Kayden I'm all for it.