Chapter Three

Daniel bedervo as Stephen Jones

Chapter three

River POV

"And where the hell do you think you're going"? I mentally groaned as I quickly removed my hand from the door.

"Um, no where".

"Uh-huh sure that's why you're standing by the door right."

"Exactly, ah mother dearest you know me so well". I smiled sweetly as I faced her and she folded her arm, giving me ..... The look. You know, the one when you know you're going to die as soon as you open your mouth and say something stupid. "I was just..... Um.... What we talking about"? She glared this time and I groaned as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh don't you roll your eyes at me mister, you're the one who got yourself in detention".

"Awe but maaa".

"Oh don't you maaaa me, you can go out next weekend when you're not grounded". She says while waving her finger at me. "Now, off to your room chop chop". She ushered clapping her hands.

"Gahh, I'm not a kid anymore I'm sixteen". I quickly mumbled under my breath as I walked past her.

"What, what was that"?

"Nothing". I shouted dashing for the stairs, but ran into my dad during the process. "Whoops, sorry Tarty". He rolled his eyes at the nickname but other than that ignored it.

"It fine Goofier". He smirked and I groaned, I've been trying to come up with a nicknames for him for years to top that one but haven't. "You know your mother have eyes in the back of her head so sneaking out the back wasn't so smart, but.... You know when I was a kid I use to sneak out the screen door." He difted his eyes to the living room, before he directed them back at me. "And oh look, the coast is clear". He winked at me before he whistled  as he walked away and I smiled as I made my way towards the screen door.

I quickly closed the door behind me as I made my way to Allie's house. It didn't take me long to get there, and when I walked through the door, I sighed at the warmth before cursing myself out for not bringing a jacket, leave it to me to be the dumb ass who left his jacket in 20 degree weather.

"Holy Shit, what the hell". Allie's father's voice rung through my ears as he walked out of the living room.

"Well hello to you too". He rolled his eyes gumbbling something I couldn't quite make out.

"Ever heard of a doorbell".

"Yeah".

"Well next time use it". This time I rolled my eyes before shouting a quick hello to Allie's mom before going up to her room.

"Hey shemale- Ahhhh, Holy Sugar Honey Ice Tea". I screamed covering my eyes. "Oh my god, I'm blind, oh the horror-"

"Oh would you shut up geez, and you can open your eyes now my boobs are covered". I slowly slid my hands down from my face, and let out a very content sigh when I saw that they were indeed covered. In fact so was the rest of her body, in a very cute powder pink dress.

"A little fancy for a soccer game don't you think". She gasped as she turned around to face me.

"Was that today"?

"Yes"! I shouted throwing my hands up. "Why on earth would I be here if it wasn't".

"Um, because your'e my best friend and you're always here". She stated rolling her eyes and I put my hands on my hips.

"Are you sassing me mister, are you using a tone with me". Allie sent me a glare, but I still caught sight of her small smile she was trying to hide. I fully entered her room, before going to jump on her bed. It was comfy , I always felt like I was Floating on a cloud. "Anyway, why are you ditching me trader".