T W E L V E

SHIRLEY'S POV
I asked some of my jailmates if they had a fork. I fucking needed to escape this shitty jail. A fork is stupid but smart in jail escapades. Unfortunately, they had none.

Then a hot jail mate approached me, and I looked at him seductively.

He told me to sit down beside him, and so I did. He went closer to me and touched my butt, which turned me on.

I think he noticed me turn on and so we stood up and he instructed me to a room, actually a simple room with one bed.

"This room is intended for special purposes." Following it with a wink.

He started to kiss me passionately, and his lips started roaming my neck and until he removed everything that I was wearing and-

"Lustful!" Said a police.

And I started to cover my body with my clothe.

"My God, please do forgive them."

I was having a good fuck with him. AGH!

So, the police took me to another jail after dressing up.

"Psh, punish me as you want, one more month and you are letting me go!"

"Miss know-it-all, you are extended for six more months. Two months for fright message, two months for being lustful and two more months for the complaint filed by Ms. Celine Smith and Mr. Alexander Hamilton."

"Mm, Celine's the name."

"And yes, I would charge you two more months for using a gadget for bad purposes."

"Motherfucking what?!"

I just ergh, fuckshit! Im killing Celine, big time!

CELINE'S POV
I'm enjoying this.

It's good to see that Auntie Clacla and Mama are enjoying each others companies. Fine, I enjoy it because, me and Xander have more time together. Yes, at this moment we are together.

"Cel?"

"Yes, what's up?"

"Let's go to the park?"

"Oh my gosh, one week has passed since we met each other! Happy Weeksary!"

"Happy Weeksary, my love."

"Let's go?"

"Surely, Cel."

"You call me so many names!" I said jokingly.

And he laughed.

When we arrived the park, we started walking around and talking about our plans in life.

"Celine, when will you give me your heart for I to care?"

"At the right time,Xander."

"No pressure, Celine."

"Xander, thank you for everything you are doing. But, as I said, just prove yourself to me and everything will be going smoothly between us. You don't need to treat me in anything, we have jobs. I have a job. Thank you for being a good friend, Xander!"

"I love you and I always will."

And he followed it with a hug, a hug that would remind me how lucky I am to be with him.

We went back to our houses and we found our mamas preparing an outdoor dinner at Xander's backyard.

"Our lovers, you may eat."

"Thanks, ma. Thanks Auntie!" I say.

"Thanks Mama Cla, Auntie Rina." Xander says.

We spent time together happily, and Xander went to me and we both went to the terrace and he said:

"I LOVE MAICELINE SMITH, WHOOH!"

I try to stop him but I felt ticklish, because knowing myself, I had feelings for him. Now, he's shouting how he loves me. He hugged me and then fireworks started to pop out in the sky.

People started dancing and until I realized, their last formation said: Celine, I love you!

"Thank you, Xander!"

"You are so welcome, Celine! I really love you."

"I'm speechless because of this!" I said teary-eyed.

"Will you be my girl?"

He knelt down with a ring, not for engagement but for as his girlfriend.

"Xander, y-"