S I X

A/N: Wish you kilig kilig with this story! Sorry for short updates, my cough is distracting my XaLine moment.
-------------------------------------------

Do I like Xander already? No. Yes. No. Yes. YES!

I never thought that I would actually start a friendship despite my antisocial attitude. This is a friendship I'd always been wishing for.

Thank you, Xander. Thank you!

As my shift ends, I become more and more excited to see Xander. My soup boy is missed by her lil nursie, huhuhu.

While I was walking down the pavement-

"Lil nursie!"

"Soup boy!"

We hugged. I felt so happy in his arms! I missed my soup boy so muuuiiuich.

"Soupie, I missed ya!"

"Likewise, Nursie!"

"How about dinner together?"

"Surely."

I never thought I'd miss him this much. I was expecting uhm, I won't feel anything for Xander, but. Fine, I do love him. A bit.

After we ate, he brought me to my house.

"Enjoyed dinner with you Celine."

"I did too."

"Uhm, see you tomorrow?"

"Be sure, you won't be late. OK?"

"I won't, bye!"

"Bye."

Hah, the feels! As I open the door leading inside my house, I immediately glanced to the window that sees the view of Xander's house.

I saw him, looking at me through his window, too. So, I smiled, and he smiled back.

I went upstairs and stayed at my room. Thats where I realized that there are things in life that are pleasant and vice versa. I can say of my twenty two existence in this messy world, Xander is one of God's finest. He knows how to blend in with the community, and I'm happy that I, Celine. Has met Xander! There is nothing to really sink in this time, I just need to enjoy each and every moment I am with Xander. I don't need to rush everything between us. I should just stay loyal so that we would have a smooth relationship.

Alexander Handsome calling

*accept*

"What's up Xander?"

"Boredom strikes."

"Awch. Seems like I was a hobby now."

"No, I missed my nursie eh."

"Same. Say what? I was so smirking when I saw you open your door and glanced each other through the windows."

"I know, i didnt expect we would have the same plans to glance each other."

"Hah, we are a super hero since we can telekinect."

"You gotta point there! Hey, it's late. Lets sleep?"

"Yes please.Goodnight!"

"Goodnight."

Finally, he knew how to be considerate about sleep. What a miracle?!