T E N

CELINE'S POV
I really did appreciate what Xander did for me. I'm happy that he is really proving himself that he is worth my sweet yes.

But I should remember that I should not rush things between us.

But, I must confess, as a girl, it becomes tempting to give the sweet yes to a suitor. Especially, if the suitor is as sincere as Xander.

But if you think wise, this courting should be quite long. Because, as I can see, everything happened fast between us.
-------------------------------------------

We parted because we had to go to work.

People again greeted me, and so I respond. Until I again, received a text.

From: Unknown
Even though I've been caught, I assure you bitch. I'll still kill you.

And so I forwarded the text to Xander.

To: Alexander Handsome
"Even though I've been caught, I assure you bitch. I'll still kill you." That's what the Shirley said to me, Xander.

Then for a little while, Xander replied.

Xander: Don't worry, later night, we will go to the officials and report the text, OK? I miss you, my love.

He's making me feel tempted, again. My love? Seriously?! AGH.

Reply: Okay, take care ha? Be careful bc Shirley might bite, kidding! I miss you too.

So, I went back to work then a person went beside me at the vacant cubicle and I turned my head to the person's direction and realized it was a man.

"Oh, you must be new here?"

"Uhm, yes. Jesther!" Handing his hand to shake hands.

"Celine, well it's nice to meet you."

"Likewise, Celine."

Work, work,work.
...
...
...

Then, after awhile. Finally, lunch break! I was about to go to the canteen and-

"Celine!"

"To my surprise, Xander!"

"I was wondering if, you could spend lunch with me?"

"Sure, my treat this time."

"Okay. But no, my treat."

"It's me who's paying, where?"

So, we were thinking of where to eat when Jesther popped out from somewhere.

"Hey Catherine! Wait, is that right?"

"Hahaha, it's Celine. It's fine!"

"Sorry then, hah. Who's that? Your boyfriend?"

"He's Xander, my friend."

"Hello, Xander. My name's Jesther."

"Hello." Said Xander in a bit snobbish way.

"Cel, Ive thought of a place to eat."

"Good Bye, Jesther! See you later."

"Sure, eat well!"

While me and Xander was walking, he then said:

"I think the Jesther likes you, don't think I'm saying this because I'm jealous, well maybe a bit. But, I see it in his eyes."

He looks so cute when he becomes jealous, hah. His ears were a bit red.

I pat his back and said: " I only met Jesther awhile ago . He's a new office mate, don't worry!"

"Okay then."

I became weirded out when we were heading for the parking lot.

But I decided to become silent and observe.

Xander pressed a button that seemed like a car key. Then, a red car lit its headlights and back lights.

We went near the car and opened the door for me.

"My love." And I so rode.

I was still wondering how he got a car fast.

He went inside and said " Wondering? Well, this is a loyalty award from my aunt. For the service I did for her before, since my dad left me and me and mom were bankrupt, so I went to job as early as 7 years old. So, yeah this is an award."

"Wow, Im so amazed! An Alexander who is being provided , is now the person who provides. Congrats!"

"Thank you, Celine. Please, do allow me to provide my heart to you."

And I smile back.

While we were travelling, I looked at him in how he drives. He looked so perfect.

For all the goodness you are showing me, thank you Xander, thank you!

We reached the destination and ordered food. Still, he insisted paying. But, I did.

"Xander, we've known each other for quite long. You met my Mama, you know where my house is, well I do know yours too. But what I mean is, it seems that you know more information about me than I know about you."

"Then, ask me some questions!"

"Hmmmm, where do you work?"

"Raviba's Corp. I work as a CEO's secretary. What's your position?"

"I'm a secretary of the Executor Service Head of Greenbelt Heights."

"Woah, both secretaries? That's awesome! We got a meant to be right here!"

"Xander! Why do you do this? HAHAHA."

"Becauuuuuuse, I wuv u."

"Psh, shut up! BTW, you have got to let me know your mama."

"Soon."

"Mm.. kay."

*eat eat eat eat*

"Thanks for lunch, Cel."

"Your welcome! Thanks for making my lunch extraordinary because of your company."

So, he sent me back to my office and I waved goodbye.I went back upstairs and worked again.

"Celine!"

"Oh, hey Jesther!"

"How was lunch?"

"Sumptuous, especially because Xander was with me."

"I knew it! You like Xander."

"Ssshhh, he's courting me."

"So, he doesn't know you like him?"

"Yes."

"Why won't you give him your sweet yes?"

"He just started courting yesterday."

"Oh, okay. I gotta work! Im sorry to cut our conversation."

"Nah, it's fine. I'm doing mine too."