Shit Lucas, what did we do?

~~LUCAS POV~~

We had all just finished swimming and me, Josh and Farkle were waiting outside the changing rooms for Riley and Maya.

"boy, they sure do like to take their time," Josh said and we laughed. Josh was okay I guess. It was obvious that we were fighting over Maya, but when we weren't, we were actually quite good friends.

We had been waiting for at least 15 minutes and then the girls came out.

"ladiesssss," Farkle said to them, smirking.

"Farkle," they replied laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~JOSH POV~~

When we got back to the caravans Riley and Maya said they wanted pizza and we agreed. So I offered to go to the takeout and get pizza whilst the others wait in the boys' caravan for me to come back. Riley decided to come with me because she thought I might forget everyone's orders. so we drove to the pizza place.

"Hey Uncle Josh," Riley began, turning down the music.

"yea Riley?" I asked her,

"I know you like Maya," she started, oh no, this wasn't going to be good. "and I know you used to love her," she continued, I nodded, "but Uncle Josh, I need to know," she continued, slowly,

"spit it out Riley," I said laughing, but a bit impatient.

"are you still in love with Maya?" she finished and sat there, waiting for an answer. Shit. What do I say? I don't even know if I'm still in love with Maya. I like Maya, yeah, but I'm not sure if I'm still in love with her.

"um, I don't really know Riles," I told her,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~LUCAS POV~~

Me, Maya and Farkle sat on the couch/armchairs in the living area in the caravan waiting for Josh to bring back our pizza. Farkle decided to play a quick game of truth or dare.

"fine, whatever," Maya said, she hates playing this game, she always picks dare because if she picks truth she's afraid people will find out bad things about her and become scared or not like her.

"Maya, truth or dare?" Farkle asked her,

"dare."

"I dare you to put peanut butter all over your face." He said, smirking. Maya gave him a death stare. If looks could kill, Farkle would be 6 feet under. But Maya did as she was told, and went to the fridge to get the peanut butter.

"actually," Farkle started, and Maya stopped and gave him a look of confusion, "I dare you to make me a PB&J," he finished. Maya laughed but then made him his sandwich and sat back down.

"Farkle, truth or dare," she asked,

"truth"

"who's your crush Farkle?"

"um well, this girl called Smakle from the debate team seems nice, but then, there's also always Riley, I've always liked Riley." He finished.

~~FARKLE POV~~

It was true, I did kinda always like Riley. It was my turn next and I saw Josh's car pull up so I quickly started my turn.

"Lucas, truth or dare?"

"dare"

"I dare you to take off your shirt," he stared doing what I asked and I saw Maya, eyes wide open, staring at his chiselled abs, "and go into the closet with Maya and do 7 minutes in heaven." I sais quickly. Once Lucas had taken his shirt off, he understood what I had said, and looked at me confused. Maya looked worried but stood up. I saw Josh and Riley walking towards the door so I shoved Maya and Lucas into the closet. Lucaya was going to happen, I ship it so hard.

~~JOSH POV~~

We walked into the caravan with the pizzas and I looked around. I saw Farkle on the couch but I couldn't see Lucas or Maya.

"hey we got pizza, where's Lucas and Maya?" I asked Farkle. He just shrugged. I set the pizza down on the table and walked around the caravan, looking in every room for them. I got to the cupboard and I could hear noises.

I opened the door and saw probably the worst thing I could ever see. Lucas' hands were around her waist, bringing her closer by the second, and Mayas hands, one around his neck and in the back of his hair and the other, running through his abs. They were full on making out. I wanted to cry. I didn't know what to do though, so I slammed the cupboard door closed and ran out into the girls' caravan.

~~LUCAS POV~~

This was like a dream, I was making out with Maya Hart! Then I heard the door slam and Maya pulled away to see what had happened. She then walked away out of the cupboard and toward the living area. She saw Riley and Farkle sat on the couch watching TV, she saw the pizzas on the table, she looked out the window and saw Josh's car. But she didn't see him.

"shit. Shit Lucas what did we do?" she was regretting this I could tell and that just made it 1000x worse.

"Riley where's Josh?" she asked, frantically,

"in our caravan I think." She replied, and then, I watched Maya run off to Josh again. Just like always. She was playing with both our heads and she needed to stop. She needed to choose. I couldn't take being hurt and having my heart broken over and over again. And I don't think Josh could either.

AUTHORS NOTE~~~~~~~~~~~~

soz i havent updated recently i just was really busy and i just started school again today so yh and also my laptop keeps breaking :( anyways pls comment and like and IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS AT ALL FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS PLEASE COMMENT

sorry this wasnt up earlier, i thought id published it but i accidentaly forgot to hit publish XD