Smile

Mark sat around waiting for Jack to reply. But Jack didn't. Mark realized he wasn't going to. Mark typed Jack McLoughlin. A picture of Jack popped up but it said his name was Sean. Anyways he clicked on the link and saw Jack's address. Mark slipped his shoes on.

He walked out of his house. It turned out Jack was only one street over. He got there after about ten minutes, he was walking slow. Mark knocked on the door. No one responded. Mark waited. Soon Jack was at the door.

"Hey." Mark said.

"Why are you here." Jack muttered.

"Lets go out laser tagging!" Mark smiled

"What? No.." Jack sighed.

"Ill force you." Mark smiled.

"Nope." Jack tried to shut the door but Mark stuck his hand in the doorway. Mark grabbed Jack's wrist and dragged him outside.

"Do you have a car?" Mark asked.

"Fine. But I can't drive yet." Jack wished he didn't give up so easily.

*switching to when it says he it's now referring to Jack*

Jack walked to the car and got in. He had already tossed the keys to Mark. This didn't mean he was going to talk to Mark. He was just gonna go to some thing with him. The drive was silent. When they got there Mark ran around and opened Jacks door for him.

Trying not to be rude Jack said, "Thanks Maerk."

"Wait what did you say?" Mark asked.

"I said thanks Maerk." Jack said.

Mark burst out laughing, "I knew you had an Irish accent but Maerk?!" Mark was laughing the entire way in to the laser tag place.

When they got in Mark went and set something up. This would be jacks first time going laser tag shooting. Mark soon came back with two small stick like bright neon green things. They walked over to a vending machine and bought some snacks while they waited.

"Group Green!" Some lady yelled.

Jack walked over there and Mark got up and started to follow Jack. They were led into some room. The lady started to explain the rules. Jack looked over to everyone and saw they were all wearing black clothes like he was. He wondered why. Then he looked to Marks white shirt and saw it was glowing a bright green. The lights must change it.

"Lets be on a team." Mark said as they were released.

Jack was laughing uncontrollably when he saw Marks shirt. Mark looked down and rolled his eyes.

They were released and Jack turned and ran right up a staircase. He got up and turned and kept running till he was sure no one was following him. Wait where was mark?. Jack panted and looked around. He realized that there were vents and mirrors around. He looked down.

Jack saw Mark looking around for people trying to shoot him. Jack smiled and took his gun out and aimed through the vent. Jack shot and hit Marks shoulder pad. His music went off as he was hit. Mark looked around but didn't see anything. Jack shot again and this time Mark looked up. He saw Jack and started to run for the staircase.

Jack ran as fast as he could. Once he was in a corner far away from his previous spot he stopped. He panted as he stood there. He thought he was safe but then Mark popped up at the entrance. Jack tried to back out but he was cornered.

"Hmm I could shoot you. You do have that two minute penalty for shooting the same person in under one minute." Mark made an evil grin.

Jack 's brows furrowed, "Spare me?"

"Nope." Mark shot him and ran away laughing.

Jack shook his head. The penalty was over. By the end of the game Jack was pretty good at shooting through the vents and getting all of the people downstairs. He hoped he did better than Mark. Otherwise his good shooting would be for nothing.

The ending siren rang and everyone walked out. We took off the coats and guns. Jack went outside and waited for Mark. He walked out sweating.

"I-I got our scores." Mark panted out and handed Jack some white slip.

"Hah! I got 5 kills and 4 deaths!" Mark yelled.

"Nice job." Jack smirked.

"What about you?" Mark tipped his head.

"Oh.. only 18 kills and 1 death... I guess I did OK..." Jack burst out laughing.

"Whatever." Mark rolled his eyes.

They walked out to the car and Mark drived home.

The best part is they went to Mark's home.

Hey! Omi we reached 100 reads!! Yay!!! If you have any feedback please comment and vote. Thanks!