Bullies

Jack and Mark walked into school. Jack noticed that everyone was staring at them as they entered the iron doors. A girl pulled out her phone and snapped a picture. Then people started pointing and murmuring. Jack was confused. Then he remember Mark's warm hand was holding his. They quickly broke apart and Jack headed to the library.

"Wait Jack." Mark grabbed his shoulder and turned him around.

"Hmm?" Jack tipped his head.

"Where are you going?" Mark asked him.

"To the library." Jack explained.

"Do you have a book to check out?" Mark took his turn to tip his head.

"No no no. I just go there to sit out breakfast, since I have no one to sit with at breakfast." Jack said.

"Come sit with Alyssa and I and some friends." Mark invited him. Jack tried to shake his head but Mark dragged him to breakfast. Jack gave in and walked side by side with him. When they entered the cafeteria he saw heads swivel to look at them.

"Follow me." Mark said confidently.

Mark walked over to a line and they waited. Jack saw people walk up so he did too. Jack fell face first into the floor.

"Jack?!" Mark said as he picked him up.

"I think I tripped on something." Jack said, his nose hurt badly and he hoped it wasn't broken or bruised.

"No. That guy over there tripped you." Mark said, Jack could see him clenching his fists and trying to walk over to the guy.

"Mark it's fine." Jack said.

"No it isn't." Mark growled.

"Mark stop it." Jack said determined.

"Fine.." A look of defeat washed over Marks eyes.

Mark started to pile food onto his tray so Jack copied him. They got to the end and were supposed to punch in some number. Jack usually skipped out on lunch too so he didn't know his.

"You gonna keep holding up the line or punch it in?" The lunch lady asked him, she looked irritated

"I don't know mine." He said.

"Last name?" She asked him.

"McLoughlin." He said

"Sean?" She said

"Yeah." He replied

"OK go?" She turned to the other students.

"Hey I was doing some research a while ago and saw your name was Sean then too." Mark said awkwardly.

"Oh yeah. I like to go by Jack." Jack said.

"Why?" Mark tipped his head.

Jack just shrugged it off and they sat down at a table. Two guys were there, apparently Bob and Wade. And then Jack saw Alyssa. She started to explode with questions.

"Is this a thing?! Why didn't you walk with me today Jack?! And your Gran said Danny wasn't there when I asked?! What's happ-" Jack interrupted Alyssa.

"OK. One question at a time. Yeah this is a 'thing'. I didn't walk with you because I was at Marks. And umm Danny..." Jacks eyes started to tear up, he had forgotten all about that.

Mark whispered something to Alyssa then she nodded and her bright green eyes went pale.

"Jack... I'm sorry...." Alyssa said.

"Don't be." Jack said and gulped down some eggs. They were like a lump in his throat.

The bell rang just in time. Jack regretted going to breakfast. He dumped his tray in the garbage can and walked to homeroom. Of course, he couldn't avoid Alyssa because Mark and Alyssa came to walk with him to first period. At least he had friends?

Jack sat down and people stared at him and Mark. Rumors were going around that they were both gone yesterday because they were with each other. The sad thing was that the rumors were true. Jack decided to finish his sketch of mark. He had to admit it didn't look bad. Suddenly he felt warm breath on his neck. It smelled like cinnamon and sugar. Not bad.

He turned around and Mark was looking at his drawing.

"Jack I didn't know you could draw so well. That looks exactly like me." Mark trailed off.

"Pfft. First of all it's not a good drawing. Second of all this isn't you. Why would I be drawing you." Jack started to blush. A crimson red danced its way onto his cheeks.

"Sure sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night!" Mark giggled.

The crimson stuck to Jacks cheeks. Then the bell rang. Jack didn't feel like going to his other classes. He decided to ditch. Jack walked across the halls as soon as the bells rang. He entered the boys bathroom and waited for the bells to ring again. Then he heard them. Jack pushed open the blues stall door that he was hiding in. He walked out of the bathroom and looked down both ways of the hallway.

Jack didn't see any teachers or students so he decided he was safe. Jack walked out and started to go down the hall. He walked for a bit then got to his locker. Jack spun the combination and got his backpack. He threw his stuff in it and then threw the bag over his shoulder. Jack turned at another hallway and started to walk towards the huge double doors. Then something caught his eye. Something was moving at the end of the hall. He saw a girl being held up and some guys about to punch her.

Jack ran over as fast as he could and threw his backpack on the ground. They had already started throwing punches at the girl. Jack pulled one off of her and punched him in the face. Soon Jack had all them on the ground. He saw the girl had long brown hair. He brushed her hair off of her blood stained face and saw bright green eyes look up to him.

Hello my weeders. Thanks to my new SubTatoe. Potatoes unite! Lol. I would like to notify that this book will now be updated alot more. It isn't a particularly long book, only around 30 or so parts when it'll be done. But I'm updating more because I'm really excited for the next septiplier fanfic idea I have. Well Buh Bye!