Confession

Jack woke up and combed his hair, actually caring how he looked for once. He brushed his teeth and looked in the mirror. 'Not too shabby for a potato.' He thought.

Jack walked downstairs and said hi to his family.

"I'm so glad you've been out with friends more Jack." Gran said.

"Mmhmm." Jack shoved toast in his mouth and scarfed down some eggs.

"Going somewhere today? " Gran asked him.

"Ye. Going to the mall with some friends." He gulped down some water.

"Have fun!" Danny smiled.

"I will bud." Jack smiled and pat Danny on the head. Jack took his dished to the sink and rinsed them off. He ran upstairs and slipped his shoes on. He grabbed a jacket and his phone and left his house. He looked and saw he had been added to a group chat with Alyssa and Mark.

"You almost here Jack?" Alyssa said.

"We've been waiting fooorrreeevvveeerrr." Mark texted.

"I'm on my way. Give me about five minutes or so." Jack said.

"Uuggghhh." Mark whined.

"I can't stand Mr.Happy go lucky much longer Jack." Alyssa said.

"Hey!" Mark replied trying to defend his pride.

"Haha." Jack texted.

"Thank you for siding with me Jack." Alyssa sent.

"No he sided with me." Mark argued.

"Who'd you agree with Jack?" Alyssa said.

"I'm here." Jack avoided the question.

Jack walked in and looked around. He didn't see anyone. The he saw Mark and Alyssa waving at him. He walked over to them.

"Hey!" Alyssa and Mark said in unison.

"Lets go. Follow me." Jack started to March away. They followed him. He brought them up to and ice cream shop in the mall.

"See?" Jack said.

"Lets get ice cream!" Alyssa shouted.

"Nice idea, since you thought of it you should pay." Jack smirked. Mark started to laugh and Alyssa shot Jack a stare.

"Fine.." Alyssa grumbled. She ended up just getting them all mint chocolate chip.

"Alyssa likes it fresh." Mark smiled. Alyssa looked up and her cheeks got pink. Jack burst out laughing, "don't worry we mean umm... you like fresh ice cream."

It was Mark's turn to laugh and he did. Alyssas cheeks turned bright pink.

"Oh come on. Stop being a poor sport." Jack said.

Alyssa glanced at him, "Whatever."

They kept walking and doing stupid stuff for about an hour.

"Hey guys I got to go." Alyssa said.

"Awe bye!" Jack screamed.

"Bye!" Mark said.

She left and Jack turned to Mark. "Come on let's have fun." Jack said.

"You want to have fun with me?" Mark teased.

"No! T-T-Thats n-not w-what-t I meant." Jack blushed a deep red.

" hah! This time you follow me." Mark said.

"Oh so you like being in the front?" Jack got his turn to tease.

"Shut up Jaerck." Mark grumbled and they kept walking, though Jack thought he could see a faint blush resting upon Marks cheek.

Mark brought them to some bench. They sat down and talked about video games for an hour or two. Jack saw they would be leaving soon. He needed to tell Mark.

"Hey Mark I have something I need to tell you." Jack muttered.

"What?" Mark tipped his head.

"I-I-I... I... I like you!" Jack stammered then just blurted it out. Marks face drained of color. Mark ran away. Jack just sat there, helpless just like when Alyssa ran away. After a bit he left. He walked home and wished it would rain. If it rained he could say his tears were raindrops. But it didn't rain so Jack didn't cry. He just walked.

When Jack got home he flew upstairs. He jumped onto his bed. He his under the sheets and fell asleep. His dream that night consisted of him being wrapped up by Mark. He woke up in the middle of the night to see it was just his blanket.