Prolouge

Ash's Pov

It was a bright and early day in Pallet Town, as the residents began to get up, filling the small town with life. In one particular house a 15 year old by the name of Ash Ketchum lay in bed dozing off after returning from his last journey in the Unova region after competing in the Unova league. "ASH!!! ,yelled his mom Delia, get up Professor Oaks here!" "I'll be down in a few minutes" I said abit teed off that my sleep was disturbed. But still, not wanting to keep Proffesor Oak waiting, I hurriedly put on some sports jeans and a plain white t-shirt and ran down stairs."Mom where are you guys" I asked glancing around the living room not seeing my mom around anywhere. " In the kitchen, Ash" my mom said. I headed towards the kitchen where I spotted my mom and Proffesor Oak chatting and drinking coffee. " Hi Professor Oak" I said reaching out to shake his hand. He shook my hand and looked me up and down" My,... You've grown so much since the last time I saw you it feels as though it were just yesterday since you came into my lab to start your life as a trainer " he said sighing remincing about that fateful day."Yah, it sure has hasn't ,I said, so what brings you here Professor?" " Well Ash, first let me ask you have you ever heard of the kalos region?" "WAIT, there's a region Called The Kalos Region!!!?!?!" I said spilling abit of the milk I was pouring into a cup into the floor. "ASH, watch it your spilling milk on the floor now hurry up and clean it if you want to learn more about this New region" my mom said slightly angered at me, since she had just recently cleaned the kitchen floor. I quickly cleaned, up my mesLikend sat back down "No, not really professor, why do you ask" I said."Well, I have a colleague of mine thats in that region who's doing research on a new type of Evolution" he said. "New type of evolution...?? ,I said confused that their was a new type of evolution, What do you mean new Evolution Professor??" " Well, this new type of Evolution is Called Mega Evolution, it however allows certain Pokémon to undergo an evolution where the Pokémon gets drastically stronger. However unlike regular evolution, the Pokémon will revert back instead of staying mega evolved" " Woah..., that's so amazing" I said shocked about what I had just learned. " Yes, it truly is however it seems only some people can mega evolve their Pokémon and they require..... " he continued talking about how mega evolution required a special bind between trainer and Pokémon, and a keystone and megastone. I was astounded of what great power some Pokémon had and got so excited thinking of alot of trainers could mega evolve their Pokémon than they must be really strong. " I've decided, slamming my hands on the table, I'm going to the Kalos Region!!" Professor Oak looked at me and smiling and handed me an envelope" I had a hunch you would in that envelope is a plane ticket to Kalos, and akeystone I don't have any mega stones nor a mega bracelet so you'll have to find some, and a letter I would like like for you to deliver to my colleague " he said " I stood their surprised to what I had just been given, so was my mom " Professor Oak, you aren't serious right?,My mom said questiongly, He just recently got back from his journey in the Unova Region." "But, of course he is a trainer Delia, it's only natural for him to want to travel to different regions" I nodded knowing that I really did love traveling to new regions. My mom hesitated but reluctantly agreed." Okay, then now Ash your flight leaves at 9:45 AM so you might want to hurry up and packed " I nodded towards Professor Oak and thanking him for the gifts and quickly ran up stairs packing all I would need. I looked at my phone and saw that it read 9:00 AM. I rushed around my room and hurriedly made my bed only for a lump to appear under the sheets. I looked under them and saw Pikachu, I gently rubber Pikachu on the head trying to wake him up. After doing it for a few seconds he awoke " Hey, Pikachu hurry up were gonna be late!" Pikachu turned his head and stood their confused. "Pika pi Pika Chu Chu"(What do you mean were gonna be late?)I turned and looked at him and laughed and scratched the back of my head " I guess forgot to tell you while I was rushing to pack" Pika pi Pika( You think?) I quickly caught him up to speed up to what was happened. After that I finished packing and began changing. I put on my blue shirt and black jacket w/ the Pokémon ranger symbol on my shoulder, and put on some grey pants and put on my running shoes then u put on my Gloves that I had gotten while in Hoen that allowed me to call my Aura and put on my hat that had on a pokeball the top part colored red and the bottom colored white. Pikachu then jumped on my shoulder and I ran downstairs, where I found Professor Oak and my mom waiting at the door. " Let's, hurry so you can get on your flight on time Ash " Professor Oak said walking out to his car, my mom and I followed him into his car and we quickly drived to the airport getting their in less than 10 minutes. I quickly ran inside followed by Prof. Oak and my mom and checked the clock on the wall near the times for departures and arrivals. It read 9:30, I signed in relief that we weren't late, and headed towards my gate checking which gate I had to go to I headed towards Gate 27. Upon reaching the Gate I quickly said my goodbyes to my mom and Prof. Oak and walked to the Plane. I found a seat by the window and sat down staring out the window and reached inside my backpack.

(Flash Back)

I had changed and was ready to go but I remembered I need to get two more thing so I went to my closet and found the hat and bracelet I was looking for. It was a Pink hat and pink bracelet that had been given to me when I was 5 and had gone to Prof. Oaks Summer Camp by my best friend. When camp had finished she had told me she was moving from Pallet Town to The Kalos Region b/c her parents had been offered jobs that payed more than what they were already getting. I was shocked and felt sad that my heat friend was moving but before she left we traded to of our favorite belongings she gave me her hat and I gave her my blue hankerchief she also gave me a pink bracelet that she said would be for her and she held in her hand a blue one and said this one was mine. Knowing why she gave me the bracelet I hugged her and said goodbye.
(End of Flash Back)

I took out the items, thinking of my best friend overjoyed I would see her once again and that we could be together again. I put then gently back into my backpack and looked out the window again.

I'm coming Serena.

Wooh well this is my first Story I've created hope u guys enjoyed it and I'll continue to add chapters when I'm not as busy with hw. I'll Promise to give you guys what you want in this story and include your ideas for it. Well till next time seeya! :)
-Evo_Leafeon