Triplets Re-united/ Teams Unite

Ash's POV

" Come on guys were almost their " Korrina and I said yelling towards Clemont, Bonnie, Serena and Lucario.

" Were coming,....pant... pant, Geez Ash, we thought you run fast by yourself, with Korrina you run twice as fast. " Serena said with her hands on her knees trying to catch her breath, Clemont, Bonnie and Lucario doing the same. I scratched the back of my head

"Yah, I guess I do, but if you think this is fast you should see Korrina, Red and I run together. We ran through three cities, challenged the Gyms in each city in less than a day. " I said as I looked over to Korrina who nodded at my statement. We turned around towards Clemont, Bonnie, Serena and Lucario saw they had their mouths gaping open as they stood their speechless, frozen like Statues.

" Looks, like they can't process the information Korrina should we do we what we used to do to Gary and Leaf??" I said turning towards Korrina. "Hmm, I don't know should we???. They'll get mad at us, if we do " She said placing her hand under her chin "Okay, how about we do it, but weakly on them" I said "Okay, that sounds alright. Hopefully they don't get irritated" I said

Korrina and I then began charging waterpulses in each of hands. Four in total, although they were slightly smaller than normal waterpulses.

"Okay, I'll do it to Serena and Clemont, and you do it to Bonnie and Lucario" I said facing her.She nodded and walked towards Bonnie and Lucario while I did the same, but instead to Serena and Clemont. I then used the waterpulses simultaneously, on their stomachs. They both then fell backwards landing on the grass behind them. I looked towards Bonnie and Lucario who were in the same position as Serena and Clemont.

"What just happened" Serena asked with a confused face.

"Um.., me and Korrina used Waterpulse on all four of you. To get you out of the trance that you four were in. I said scratching the back of my head.

"Let's get going now. Or we won't make it to Lumiose City today and then we will have to sleep out here... In the forest." I said mainly directing that to Serena and Bonnie knowing they may love Pokémon, but they hate sleeping on the cold hard ground.

"Bonnie!!! Get on my back I'm carrying you all the way to the Pokémon Center!!" Serena said as Bonnie jumped on to Serena's back. As soon as she got on, Serena went off at a mad paced running ahead of us leaving dust in her place.

"I'm glad that worked, I said facing Korrina who looked where Serena stood. I looked towards Clemont and saw that he was gone too, going after Serena and Bonnie.

"Do they not like sleeping out in the open??" Korrina said

"No, not really they've grown accustomed to sleeping on beds. So they don't like sleeping outdoors like You, Red and I" I said sighing

"Well, let's hurry and catch up to them before they get to far ahead" I said facing Korrina. She nodded as we dashed to catch up to the rest of the gang.

(Time-Skip)

"YAY!, WE'RE NOT GONNA SLEEP ON COLD. HARD. GROUND" Serena and Bonnie said holding hands and jumping up and down outside of the entrance to Lumiose City. Clemont, Korrina and Lucario and I Sweat dropped watching them dance.

"Okay you two can stop dancing now we get it you don't like sleeping in the outdoors" I said rolling my eyes. Serena immediately blushed, while Bonnie continued to dance along.

"Korrina, you should probably lead the way seeing as your the one who knows where dad lives. I said facing Korrina.

"Alright then follow me, dad doesn't live to far away from here. Ooooo!!! I can't wait for us to be together again. Dad missed you a lot while you were with mom as did Red and I." Korrina said practically yelling with glee.