Being Tagged

Hi guys. It's me Evo_Leafeon well since I got tagged by OliviaMaePalmer I'm gonna list 15 facts about myself.

1: My Real names Jason Kelly

2: I'm 14 years old and in 10th grade.

3: I have brown, sometimes looks red hair and hazel eyes.

4: I love watching Gravity Falls, Star vs The Forces of Evil, Pokémon, Friends, Teen Titans (original), Drake and Josh.

5: I can play the Trumpet, baritone, and piano.

6: I'm an Amourshipper. Satoshi×Serena

7: I find John Oliver (from Last Week Tonight), And Markiplier hilarious.

8: I'm Catholic

9: Favorite Games are all Pokémon games and Legend of Zelda, Rachet and Clank.

10: I love the Harry Potter series, Alex Rider Series, Percy Jackson series ,Calvin and Hobbes, Series Of Unfortunate Events, 39 Clues books.

11: I like listening to the Beach Boys, The Beatles, and songs from video games and TV shows.

12: I hate breaking promises to my friends.

13: I'm planning on becoming an Engineer or an architect when I'm older.

14: I love Crepes, Waffles and Pancakes

15: And Finally I love Amusement parks and the awesome Rides that make you feel as if your lifes in jeopardy.

Well that's done. *Sighs* Okay well now that's over. I just wanted to say that the next Chapter for Amourshipping: Destined Love will be up in not to long sorry for the delay in updating. But my teachers for 10 grade, thought that best way for me to enjoy my summer is to give me summer Homework for AP World History and Honors Comp/Lit. Well talk to you later everyone till the next time.

Evo_Leafeon