Goals Finally Realized

Pikachu's  POV

I yawned as I woke up, and headed towards Ash's left hand to check the time on his poketch. I turned over his arm slowly as to not wake him and tapped the screen as the time was displayed. 6:45 A.M.

"It's pretty early" I said as I turned to see if Clemont was still asleep and there he was laying on his bed in one hand a screw driver and in the other a rectangular device. Then I turned towards Red's bed and saw that he was just waking up. Knowing Ash would oversleep if I didn't wake him I  used a small thundershock him, then jumped to Clemont's bed and did the same. Ash, woke up as if nothing had happened while Clemont fell off his bed.

Ash's POV

I yawned as I looked for Pikachu knowing I had awoken from my dream because of him. I looked around the room and saw him at Clemont's bed as thundershocking Clemont awake. I quickly hurried over and threw a pillow on the side of Clemont's bed. So that he wouldn't slam his face with the floor, surprisingly Clemont was still asleep. Pikachu and I sweat dropped while I shook Clemont.

" Clemont. Clemont. Wake up, we've got to get going or were gonna be late. If you don't hurry then Bonnie will probably drag Serena and Korrina around all of Lumiose City trying to find you a wife." I said directly in his ear.
      My reflexes kicked in and I backed away rapidly as Clemont shot up like a rocket and he hurriedly ran to the closet and changed into his clothes and grabbed his backpack.

"I will not, Clemont said as he put on one of his running shoes, let Bonnie,  he quickly put the other one on and rushed out of the room, EMBARRASS ME ANY MORE!!" he yelled running outside

"Holy Arceus!! We just found a way to make Clemont get a move on" I said turning to Red who was laughing on the floor holding his stomach

"Well, now that that's over let's get dressed and wake up the girls" I said as I changed into my normal day clothes.

(Time-Skip)

"Red, do you have everything you need " I said turning towards Red who was clipping his Pokéballs to his belt and grabbing his backpack.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Are you?" He says looking from trying his shoes.

" I've been ready for the past 30 mins. I've been waiting for you!!!" I said. He sweat dropped and laughed while scratching the back of his head. Pikachu then jumped on my head positioning himself so that he could sleep.

"Pikachu, is my head basically a bed to you!" I said and got my answer when pikachu went into my backpack and got out a small blanket and pillow. I sighed as Red and I headed towards the door. Suddenly the door flew open and slammed against Red's face as he was flung back to the wall.
I looked out the door to see Korrina, Bonnie and Serena.

"What took you guys so long!? And where's Clemont?" Korrina said

"Korrina before I answer you, Did you kick the door open?",I asked her. She nodded.
"Well then you might want to apologize to Red since he's knocked out behind the door" I said gesturing them to enter as I closed the door. There lying on the floor was Red unconscious

"Woops, hehehehe" she said placing her hand on Red's chest as she used her Aura to wake him up.

"Ugggh, what happened? My face feels as if I've been stomped on by a Tauros." Red said rubbing his forehead

"About that, Umm, I accidentally, kicked the door open and it hit your face knocking you out" Korrina said sweat dropping

" Why would you kick the freaking  door!!! You could've just knocked" Red said as I helped him up