The Invitation

Dear Scarlett Furr,
    The royal family wishes you to attend the Ball Of Fire in three weeks. Please attend and join in the celebration of prince Gorgons coronation. There will be a dress made for you so do not worry about clothing. PLEASE wear shoes for your travels miss Scarlett Furr you may bring one add on person if you wish. Be safe and cant wait to see you again Scarlett Furr thank you.
                                                     From: Demon Royal Family

I have been invited to attend a royal ball, I used to love going to these but then he came and danced his way into my heart. I haven't seen Gorgon in three years I doubt he remembers me and the night he only danced with me. "My lady are you leaving again soon, naturally you leave to royal balls or to war should we be prepared for your departure?" I nodded to my servant and he left me alone in my room once again as silence filled the room my head filled with memory's warming my heart. Slowly my vision grew dark and night became dawn and it was my time to leave my home for the palace. I said my goodbyes and got on the train after a while I was half way there and it was time to get a wagon.

A wagon in this town is two hundred dollars that's a lot of money from my town in fact we walk every where if we must travel we have the train or horses. So coming by that kind of money is harder then most would think I guess ill have to find a job in this town. Being a bartender here will get me the money in no time so ill go ask the owner if there in need of help. The owner saw the predicament I was in so tonight ill be working the bar all the people seem friendly tonight will go over perfectly. As I expected it to be I got several tips I'm half way to my goal in money and I own a horse already in this town one more night. 

The next day I took a stroll through the town where I saw a little girl being made fun of because she was a shadow freer. I gave the little girl my necklace to show that she is respected by the wolves and that she was stronger then all the hateful words. I said my fare wells to the child and continued my walk when a strange man joined me and told me about the town threats and I should be careful during my travels. After my walk I headed to the bar to find out more info on the town when a man asked me to dance with him. I spent the rest of my time dancing until it came time for me to work.

It got busy tonight I don't know if ill be able to keep up there are way too many people and one other waitress is sick so I'm all alone tonight. There's a man that keeps watching my every move and its starting to scare me. After a couple hours of being watched he came up and grabbed my arm and took me to the back room and tried to undress me. I couldn't push the man off so I yelled as loud as I could but nobody heard me until Prince Gorgon came in and pushed him off of me. "Miss Scarlett Furr are you alright I saw him grab you and I couldn't... I wouldn't allow such behavior towards a lady." I couldn't hold back how happy I was to see him I gave him a hug without realising.