ANNABELLE Chapter 4

Micheal and Amanda are now heading to find the bloody doll. They turned on the ghost detector and followed the beeping point. They were heading towards a home. The Simpsons home! Hello? Anybody home? Homer opened the door, he was drunk, and dizzy. "Hello Mr Simpson, we are here to find a doll, that could ruin your whole family, which is killing one of your children"!

OK! says Homer Simpson, he went to tell his wife Marge Simpson, they were both drunk. "They do not know what we are saying"! Michael whispered to his wife Amanda. They went inside of the Simpsons house and went to the children, Bart Simpson, and Lisa Simpson. They went to their room and asked them if the doll is here. They asked " hello children do you have a doll that is named Annabelle in your room"? 

No! we haven't seen or have a doll named Annabelle! OK! "Do you mind if we check your rooms"? Ya we don't mind," you guys better not mess up our stuff, or steal anything"! Said the two Simpson children. They went into Bart's room and detected nothing, but when they checked in Lisa's room and saw Annabelle! 

Go Michael capture that bloody doll! said Amanda. They captured it and......

The End of ANNABELLE Chapter 4

what happens next?