ANNABELLE Chapter 3

"Michael! look at this", what is it Amanda? Oh no! someone or should I say, some girl has been murdered, Michael look at the picture real closely, It's that doll that killed our daughter Tracey.       

 I remembered what the doll said to me when I through it in the dumpster, she said, you will never defeat me, and I will kill everyone how holds me our sleeps with me.

Michael we have to stop the doll from killing these innocent children. First we have to find the doll, and burn it! But what if it doesn't kill the bloody doll we have to bring Jesus! Jesus is in heaven, no the one that he is nailed to the cross, the crucifix, thats what it was called, the crucifix!

But first we need to get a ghost detector, or we should get a priest, we should get both of them. They went to the ghost busters and asked, "Hay guys, you guys you are so good at catching ghosts, Do you disintegrate the ghosts"? Michael! So, can I use your ghost detector, we need it to find a demon doll, I know you guys think it's funny, you can laugh your heads out, when we are out of here, but please, can we borough your ghost detector!

They went out of the ghost busters hideout, they gave their ghost detector, now Michael and Amanda were now going to see a priest. In the church they did the sign of the cross, and went to the priest. State your business! Said the priest, we came to ask you if we can borough you, are you free tomorrow? Why do you need me? We need the lords protection and bravery, we need to find a doll and stop it, is it a demon doll? Yes! And you ask me to come with you! No way Im not risking my life, you know what, what? I should just bless you, and the lord will guide and protect you, Ok fair enough, at lest the lord is protecting us! In the name of the father and the son and the holy spirit Amen! 

The End of chapter 3

What will Michael and Amanda do in chapter 4?