ANNABELLE chapter 1

One mystical day there lived Tracey. She lived with her Mum named Amanda and her Dad named Michael. Tracey had a doll, she called her Annabelle. Strange things were happening in there house, they heard footsteps, banging , and girl whispers that wasn't coming from Tracey and the Mum either!

HELLO! AAAAHHHH! I want to play with you! No, this, this is just a dream!

No Tracey this is not a dream! AAAAHHH!

MUM DAD! Come quick! Then Annabelle quickly formed into a normal doll and the Mum and Dad came to see what was going on, what is it Tracey. Why were you so alarmed you nearly woke our neighbors! Mum Dad the, the, the doll is alive! Sweet heart the doll is not alive, maybe it was just a dream. NO it wasn't a dream. Just go to sleep now, see you in the morning.

In the next morning the Mum and Dad went to check on Tracey. AAAAAHHHH! My sweet heart nooo! Someone killed our daughter Tracey!

HEHEHEHE! What was that! The police came to investigate the crime scene.

They found no clues, no fingerprints, no weapon!

Then suddenly Amanda, Tracey's mum went to Tracy's room, she found the doll looking at her lifelessly. Then at that very moment a small little voice was heard, HELLO! AAAAAHHHHHH! Tracey was right, the doll is alive! I wish Michael were here! COME HERE TWERP! Michael came in the exact moment, what happened? The, The, The doll is alive! I am not joking Michael!

They went to the exact place where she has been attacked, Micheal, get the knife, I'm feeling paranoid, shhh! The doll is not alive! It's just laying down lifelessly. If you want I can take it to dumpster outside chicago, where everybody will be safe. Ok.

The next day Michael went to take the vintage doll to the dumpster where it belongs. At the dumpster there was a sudden disruption, the doll was moving.

HERE'S ANNABELLE, AAAAHHHH! Michael then threw Annabelle in the dumpster, and that was the end of Annabelle. MAYBE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!