ANNABELLE Chapter 8

Author: Thank you guys for supporting the series, I hope you guys still enjoy the series, like in chapter 7 I might end the series in chapter 10, and I am going to make a new story called Slender man Arrival, stay tuned on my new book as you guys already know "Slender man Arrival" hope you guys enjoy the final chapters of my book. Thank you, From the Author.

Welcome back to ANNABELLE chapter 8, recently on ANNABELLE, Michael, Amanda and Spider man is tracing the satanic doll of evil, in the marvel universe/tri-state area.

Amanda, Michael and Spider man visited  Phineas and Ferbs house and asked if they saw or seen or noticed something suspicious going on, but they saw nothing, they asked, where's Peary? Well Peary went to the secret lair of O.W.C.A also known as the Animal agents. Peary has been demanded to spy on Doctor Doofenshmirtz on what he might do today, well I think you guessed it, he is going to track down the one and only ANNABELLE.

He tracked the doll and captured it, then took it to his evil lair to extract the evil elixir from the satanic doll, Doctor Doofenshmirtz put it into the blender, connected the blender to the power outlet and turned it on. The doll started to do something weird, the doll wasn't shredding into pieces! The doll escaped, flew over, turned all the lights out, then...
She made this weird haunting sound... hehahehahehhaheh die douchbag!
Annabelle took control of him and threw him out of the 32 story building, and that was the end of Doctor Doofenshmirtz.
Amanda, Michael, and Spider man arrived on the scene, Spider man jumped and climbed up Doctor Doofenshmirtz's tall building, now he had to face the one and only ANNABELLE!

Spidey couldn't see anything but he turned on his night vision and there she was, floating in front of him, Annabelle took him by the neck, turned the blender on, then a loud scream, Spider man was no more. At that same exact moment, Michael and Amanda came on scene coincidentally and Amanda's first step was... squash!
"What the hell is this on the ground!", Amanda quickly checked...
"OH MY GOD... It's Spider man!" Amanda gasped and took a step backwards, Michael was also in shock.

The distinct laugh of Annabelle haunts the room, "Come out you bitch!" Says Amanda, "AAHAHA... IM RIGHT HERE BITCH!" Says Annabelle, "AMANDA WATCH OUT!" "NOOO MICHAEL!", at this moment in time, Michael has been stabbed by a huge knife, Michael loses consciousness and slowly bleeds out and suddenly dies. "BITCH, COME HERE NOW AND FACE ME!". At that moment, it suddenly froze and everything around Amanda became slow, "Is this what it feels to die?", then her head got cut off like a scene from a medieval movie. And that was the end of ANNABELLE.

Thanks guys some freaking much for all the support again, I thought this series would be like this small hobby that I do, and now I finished the series 3 years later, damn ^w^ well thanks again for the favourites and the number of reads in this series. Thanks again.
Author: Elijah Ledesma 23.10.2019