ANNABELLE Chapter 6

Author: Sorry I have not been in Watt pad in ages, sorry again my fans or what ever.

What are we going to do now, Michael! the world is in steak, why are you hungry?, Babys and young girls might die today!

I think I know where this bloody doll is! where is it Amanda, where is it! Its in the marvel dimension. What! How are we going to get a teleporter in this type of year? said Amanda, we are going to meet Dr. Emmett Brown, from back to the future, said Michael. So we have to time travel on the Deloren! Said Amanda. 

Author: If some of you guys don't know what Back to the future is, search it up and watch the movie, its awesome, I would rate it a ten out of ten.

No remember the Deloren got crashed in part 3 of the movie remember! Oh! yeah! So we have to make Dr. Emmet brown make a train flying time machine then? said Amanda, Yes you are right! said Michael.

Off they went to Dr. Emmets place, in a quick flash they are their at his place. They knocked on the door a couple of times, then there he is, with the fuzzy hair type of hair. They asked him if he could make another time machine and add a new feature, dimension traveling. They agreed and they had to pay him 2 Million dollars, because he had to buy plutonium to fuel the time machine, scrap parts from a train, engine parts and more parts to make another flax compasitor as he did in the Deloren.

For a few months later he built it then Michael and Amanda took it for a spin, and they were not that keen on riding this steam train slash Time machine slash dimension traveling machine. When they were keen enough they went to the marvel dimension and ......   

The End of ANNABELLE Chapter 6

What will happen in the next Chapter find out tomorrow.

Author: Sorry again for not making chapters, I hope you still don't hate me, It was the school holidays so I had a break on watt pad, and now I am back on, Thank you to all of my fans "If I had any"! 

Name of Author Elijah! ;-)