Chapter 7. Broken but alive

And she she came running towards me and smashing her lips on to mine then pulled away after a minute.. Now goodbye.

   Scarlet POV.
--few days later--
  It's been a few days since I seen Luke and I'm kinda sad but it's okay. I've decided to move back to Melbourne with my dad. Right now I'm currently packing my things. I'm going to say my goodbyes to Michael Calum and Danielle. Me Calum and Danielle have became friends in the past few days.

     I'm at the airport saying my final goodbyes then I hear the speaker person say
  " all passengers flying to Melbourne Australia flight 409 please board now. "
  And that's my cue to leave. I walk to the front gate and hand in my ticket and then board the plane.

   On the plane   I sit in the middle row and I have 2 people that look my age sitting on my sides ones a girl and ones a boy. The girl introduces herself as Dilyla and the boy introduces himself as Connor, I gotta admit Connor is pretty good looking. He had short brown/blackish hair and nice brown eyes. Dilyla had short brown ombré hair and big brown/greenish eyes. They were both nice we basically talked the entire flight I learned a lot about them.
We heard the flight attendant say that the flight has ended and plane had landed I gave both Dilyla and Connor my number then went to the airport lobby. I seen my dad holding up a sign that said "SCARLET CLIFFORD!!!" I instantly ran over and gave him a huge hug and said our hellos grabbed my bags and left. After a few minutes in the car I got a text message from Luke.
Luke- hey scar hope you had a good flight sorry to text you but I wanted to say I'm really sorry and I want to make things right.
Me- hey I had a good flight I'm going to go to bed though goodnight Luke
Luke- goodnight scar.
  I feel so broken but so alive..