Part 1

Your P.O.V.

5. 5 minutes left
4. 4 students asleep
3. 3 "popular" girls
2. 2 dollars in my pocket
1.  1 me
0. 0 the amount of patience I have

I'm stuck in class listening to my teacher drone on about so stupid math formula. I can't stand him. I need to get out of here.

A loud ringing amplifies throughout the school. I pick up my bag and sprint out the classroom door heading straight for my car. Why? Why seven fucking hours why not 2 or 1 no one needs this much education.

I was so focused on getting to my car that I forgot to avoid JM. He's not bad. He's just someone you really don't want to get into business with.

My arm gets pulled back. Shocked I start writhing around trying to get loose. No luck. Why bother the dude's rip and I'm me.

"What Jason?" I asked in a very agitated tone.

"I thought I already told you I wanted you."he answered.

"Fuck that. We both know you're just looking for a quick fuck. That's why you already have one girl claiming to be your baby mama."

"We both know that baby ain't mine. And all I want is to love you and fuck you."

I rolled my eyes. "Miss me with that bullshit. Jason you're bad and I'm not getting into you and your shit."

"Yeah I'm bad. But shawty you bad to. You could be the queen in my empire." He tries to slowly wrap an arm around my waist, but I wasn't having that.

Slapping his arm away, I walked away giving him the middle finger. "You can't handle this." I shouted.

"I can handle you and so much more

"I can handle you and so much more." He called back.

"Fuckboy!"

*******************
Hey guys pls vote! Oh and since this is from your pov comment down below any ideas. I will give you full credit when I use yours even if is a little.

Now let's talk about this thirsty little fuckboy his name is Jason McCann if you haven't figured it out.